Cinderella, Kerri

Well just a watch a different place. Nobody f___es you watching here…

He is just a b___dy freeloader. He can only watch kitchen cams :laughing: yet he has so much to say.

VH is private life? Or are they on this site to make their life public for money? His private life…it’s the stupidest thing I can hear on this site!

You keep stating something you have no idea about…

People pay to watch participant’s life not to direct them and make decisions for them.

1 Like

I look at this site because I actually like Cinderella but I don’t like that she is such a liar. The problem is when the a___er is there, I don’t want to see him on VH anymore.

Well, you can come and comment with your main account if you don’t like to be called a freeloader. as long as you are hiding behind this account you gotta accept it.

He’s just trolling. I’m surprised no one has called him out for it yet…

I don’t direct anyone but I don’t like a___ers going unpunished nor do I like being deceived, it’s simple!

Мы не пара если вы об этом. С кем ему спать решает только он, а с кем спать мне, решаю я. Мы не зависим друг от друга как раньше. Сейчас у нас обычные дружеские отношения друг к другу. Он будет появляться как у меня в квартире, так и у других участников если сам того захочет. Я не имею права запрещать ему это

1 Like

Maybe the biggest troll here is you… I have not insulted anyone and I have only told the truth, why are you trying to influence people to report me? It is a free opinion forum and if you don’t want to, don’t answer or read, it’s that simple! Maybe the moderators should take into account the types of people like you who continually call everyone a troll and encourage people to be reported. Who are you to ask them to report me?

Yeah, you can ask questions but you are not " supposed to " ( meaning : expected to or required to ) do it. :wink: so my short answer is still " No " :laughing:

Do you call this insulting or is it an adjective? I’m lying? Have I fooled anyone? This girl doesn’t stop telling lies that only she believes!

Hmm these sure seem like insults to me… :face_with_monocle:

What I don’t understand is all those people who can’t stand Isidor, who don’t want to see him and who don’t want to see this apartment while he’s here, as they have said, why don’t they say things clearly? Better to ignore this apartment? So why are they on VH? To occupy unnecessary space or do they just expect someone like me to say what many think but don’t dare to say?

This is not what you were saying two days ago…in those days he has fucked several people and now he is in your bed…and we have not seen you with anyone else and I doubt we will see you fucking anyone other than this guy , thats the reality!

Well yes, I never tire of saying it, it seems that many of you have already resigned, but I haven’t.

And by the way, Kerri is your “friend” and yet she has to leave or s___p on the couch because you are with your “friend” in bed…while she is a tenant in this apartment.

Gentle reminder that you are watching her life not managing it

4 Likes

I think Cinderella has made it clear that she has sex with whoever SHE wants. It doesn’t matter to anyone if she does a gangbang with 20 men or if she only loves women.

The only thing you can possibly accuse her of is that at the beginning she gave the feeling that Isidor would no longer have a place in her life. She has now cleared up this “misunderstanding”.