Cinderella, Kerri

So what you’re saying is when she said something to be right that she wants us to believe were just supposed to not say anything?? Right

Kerri Aya :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

I am sorry, I can’t really figure out what you are trying to say here.

Ok short response if she says something that she is wanting us to take at face value and then she turns around and does the complete opposite just let it go lol

If you can’t understand the Russian language…It’s like watching a soap opera without sound :money_mouth_face:
You might think you kinda know whats going on…but do you?

3 Likes

Kerri and Aya definitely do the best job in this apartment. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

You can let it go, or point it out and then move on. However you have no right to interrogate her.

Can’t blame me for trying lol

What insults are you referring to? I don’t see any insult there, if you say it as an a___er, it is reality and it is proven, you can ask Cinderella if you want…

And I hope that they ban you for inciting me to be banned, I hope that the moderators monitor the people who ask like you to ban people to your liking. If I’m boring, why do you read my messages and especially why do you reply to them?

Boring is not an insult to you, is it? Well, I’m not boring, these two girls are very boring!

Idk maybe this one?

It’s reality, they don’t do anything! I don’t think it’s any insult…

Kerri hasn’t done anything at all since she became a tenant and Cinderella only fucks with Isidor even though she’s lying now, if she hasn’t fucked with this guy again yet it’s because she’s on her period, otherwise she would have already fucked with him again. It is unfortunate!

But I don’t even care if they don’t do anything as long as this guy disappears once and for all from this apartment, from Cinderella’s life and from VH in general!

Whelp he’s not going to; so maybe you should disappear from watching this realm. :wink:

And now they leave the apartment together! It is absolutely regrettable! Maybe you’re right and I should stop seeing this kingdom but I hope many more do until they close it!

Legs to die for 14:07:30 cam 5

Here you go :wink:

4 Likes