Cinderella, Kerri

Maybe Isidor is using her account sometimes, the way Henry used to hide behind Mira in his posts?

Well my post was made more in a funny way because the high contrast between text and reality quite quickly. But indeed it’s something that i know it wouldn’t be new at all

Nope, I just want to see Cinderella happy. Look how happy she looks now that Isidor has gifted her with his pleasure rod again! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs: :hugs:

I can’t see Cinderella standing for someone using her account. I can’t think of any instance when she has intentionally mislead us, none at all. Like many I have a high regard for both her and Kerri.

Da ich masochistisch eingestellte Menschen nicht verstehe und es mir auch nicht zusteht darĂŒber zu urteilen, kann ich dennoch sagen, dass ich persönlich mittlerweile Kerri vorziehe

“It’s your choice, either you let me change the channel or I will eat this remote control”!!! 

5 Likes

@NotSeth 's love for Isidor must be almost endless
 as much as he raves about
 :rofl: :joy:

Before we could see a corner of their TV screen in cam 6 which was useful. Now we see none.

Cinderella & Isidor the VHTV soap opera continues. All planned which is totally boring and shows you can’t believe a word Cinderella says.

and yet still we watch?

I only peek in occasionally to see Kerri and Aya

I don’t understand the fingers pointing down, can you explain it to me? Have I said something that is not true? I haven’t lied, this girl does it with every word she says!

It is Cinderellas private life and she owes none of us any explanation about what she does. Why are you constantly trying to tell her what to do? You sound like a broken record.

Yes, you are right she doesn’t owe us anything but when she tells you something that she wants you to believe, are we not supposed to ask questions then

The short answer is No.

Cinderella is in LOVE with Isidor. For better or worse he is the person she wants to be with and he makes her happy.

I think people should be happy and content that she is happy. :hugs:

1 Like

Well then, if you are happy like this, let him continue lying to everyone that nothing happens, let him be happy with his lies! There are people who a___ed tenants and never returned to VH, however I have to continue putting up with this guy doing what he wants in all the apartments he wants, this is not fair!