Cinderella, Kerri

Oh well, timeline for me as they have stopped playing cards (so no chance of Kerri paying another oral forfeit to Isidor).

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I sincerely understand that the participants want us to pay a subscription for their shows, but I find it unfortunate that Isidor and Cinderella continue with Floraā€™s deliberate malice with their brilliant idea of ā€‹ā€‹leaving the bedroom door completely open so that not even from afar can you see whatā€™s going on. What happens on the sofa from camera 2 in the kitchen. What they donā€™t realize is that in the vast majority of apartments, the most viewed ones at least have a distant free view of the entrants. I thought that Isidor and Cinderella were different, I see that they were not, the influence of the boss Flora reaches the depths of the simple brains managed by Flora!

2 Likes

Hi Peter,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue, we will take care of it. Please leave a ticket when you see blocking views on purpose ā€“ of course, itā€™s not allowed.

2 Likes

No problem, the participants will say that they donā€™t do it deliberately, they will make any excuse and as always they will be right. In addition, there will always be people in this forum who support this and whatever else the participants do. This has never had a solution and never will! One of my reasons for not paying a subscription againā€¦

1 Like

And all of this without even having a full view of the couchā€¦if we had a full view, would they put up a sheet as a permanent ghost party?

1 Like

Ok no, I see it now! The solution is to close the door from the inside, and everyone in the room so that an empty sofa can be seenā€¦ hahaha!

1 Like

It doesnā€™t matter! Let them do whatever they want! Betterā€¦

1 Like

If you check the apartment plan, you will discover that cam 2 is designated for the dinning area. Having a view to the sofa, one might consider as being a bonus and not a reason to be upset :wink:

bandicam 2023-07-28 02-23-12-170

2 Likes

Thank you for your feedback. You left a complaint about people blocking views. Here is what I have done in regards to it.

1. I checked the timeline and confirmed itā€™s not allowed
  2. I warned tenants to stop this behaviour
  3. I asked you to let us know if you notice this once again, though hopefully itā€™s resolved

Is there anything else you want me to do regarding current case? Because it seems that my reply made you even more upset. Iā€™m sorry that you were disappointed :pleading_face:

2 Likes

I personally donā€™t see a dining table or chairs anymore, so I think it may now be more for the kitchen, when there is already a specific one. In addition, the vast majority have a distant free room where most of the stay usually takes place, that is, the living room. In this apartment there is only this one in which you can simply see half a sofa in the distance. Yes, the other half manage to deliberately cover it with the fully open door of the room, there is nothing left! It is simply an opinion, afterwards the participants can do what they wantā€¦it doesnā€™t matter.

1 Like

No, it has not disappointed me at all and I apologize if it has been understood that way, I do not want it to be misinterpreted as an obligation or anything like that, it is only an opinion and I really appreciate your response.

1 Like

Thank you for clarifying! Though sometimes we canā€™t make it work instantly and forever, I hope guys just wonā€™t do that from now on. I hate people blocking cameras, and if tenants are uncomfortable with angles, we always try to compromise on changes:)

And please donā€™t forget to leave us ticket/DM me/tag me here if this happens again :japanese_ogre:

2 Likes

This might make you feel a little bit better :hugs:

2 Likes

The table was broken during sex about a month ago.

1 Like

I appreciate it and I appreciate all the contributions but honestly Iā€™m not looking for charity, I was a member for years, now Iā€™m not because I donā€™t dedicate so much time to VH, only at specific moments, but it still makes me angry so much distinction between a paying member and a free member as the absolute distinction on the part of the participants on a free camera or a paid camera! In the end, everything is VH and you always start engaging a potential subscriber through actions that start on a free camera. It is a concept that I will never tire of repeating! To buy something there always has to be a small incentiveā€¦

1 Like

I understand that there are moments when that particular door might block the view from one of the free cameras (2 or 3) but i believe that it is not done intentional. With the amount of guests and movements happening there, there will be situations like that happening. A solution will probably be to keep that door either shut, either fully open permanently. Just as example, in this position as now, itā€™s blocking the view from cam 3 towards the dinning area where they used to stay a lot when the table and chairs were there.

1 Like

Of course, you are right, sometimes it may be not deliberate, and doors are often a big pain, but I have to admit here they did it on purpose, so his concerns are fair :pensive:

3 Likes

I just seen it and yes, i must admit that it looks that way :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I completely agree, Flora started doing it especially when a large part of the guests gathered on the sofa and when the most interesting actions took place on that sofa and Cinderella and Isidor have followed her recommendations. This is obvious because I have been watching it for a long time and without an explanation about it from the participants.

1 Like