Cinderella, Kerri

For me, Cinderella and Kerri represent the VH gold standard as regards attractiveness. That’s not to say that there are others ladies elsewhere in other apartments but they have not reached my consciousness yet. Good that we can now see their telly as it gives us a bit more of a clue as we strive to make sense of what we are watch.
I am beginning to see a connection between Cinderella and Kerri. When Kerri appears with her slightly heavy make up, our Cinderella occasionally flatters her by imitation. That is as far as I shall go.

3 Likes

One of the greatest sources of friction in the forum are spats between supporters of lady ‘X’ as opposed to lady ‘Y,’ or some such. People take up imaginary positions to defend or attack their honour as it relates to praise or criticism (as they perceive it to be), instead of just enjoying what they do or do not wish to see.
Resorting to i____tile 'tribal behaviour is hardly a sign of emotional intelligence or common sense. The problem with common sense of course is that it is not. Sorry if slightly off topic.

Yes me too.

Let me make some things clear…

1. I did NOT say I was offended by your remark.
  1. There was no need to bring my sexuality into this. :arrow_up_small:
2 Likes

please do not interact with this guy. he has been banned indefinitely.

Fair enough. I will do so no longer.

1 Like

Kerri scheint die neue Kamera nicht zu gefallen

1 Like

He who is above sees all. I am desperate to know where Cinderella has gone - and why?
And don’t tell me that the same thought has not crossed your mind

Eigentlich dachte ich sie versteht sich gut mit Kerri und ich gebe die Hoffnung auf einen flotten Dreier nicht auf

Danke, dass Sie so schnell reagiert haben auf dieses unverschämte Gewäsch gegen Cinderella

2 Likes

1 Like

U can watch it…, it was Larry

I tend to believe that “look” was designated to a particular forum member who was just writing some novels about his fantasies with Kerri :joy:

1 Like

I am reminded of one of Henry 11’s quotes concerning a priest. As for Kerri, I think we are being teased.

1 Like

@ISIDOR said @Cinderella and him might have a threesome. Maybe they could invite Larry over to be their threesome buddy! If Larry is busy maybe can they ask Dennis! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Yes please paste

1 Like

If he is banned indefinitely doesn’t that mean we can’t interact with him even if we wanted to? :face_with_monocle:

No idea what he has been saying btw, but it sounds like he was being a very naughty boy that deserved to be punished!

Glasses No GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

1 Like

Paste what? :astonished:

Like eat paste like the kids do in grade school? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Doesn’t really matter since he won’t be able to paste much

3 Likes

Oh the person that was sent to naughty jail.

police bridge GIF by South Park

2 Likes