Cinderella, Kerri

But however I have said it before, I am afraid that the participants will take their revenge like many others have done, they will close the door from inside the bedroom and any interesting action from now on will happen in the bedroom. From your notification, I am afraid a normally empty sofa.

[image]

1 Like

I am sure that is the case with cam 1, that will give a full and much closer view to the whole living room area and basically cancelling the point of having other 3 paid cams showing almost exactly the same thing

Pic from cam 1 as example

1 Like

I still think that in most apartments there is a free camera far away but where the participants are visualized so as not to always see shadows and it is usually directed towards the sofa, however it only visualizes half a sofa! I am not saying that they should change it, far from it, but at least that they should not obstruct vision with the bedroom door.

1 Like

I do believe that the door and the apartment configuration is the “problem”. With the door shut like now, everything is ok

4 Likes

its strange because flora’s first apartment she had a free living room cam which showed the full living room clearly and every apartment has a free cam that shows the living room in full view except this one

1 Like

but almost every apartment has a free living room cam hat shows the whole living room or at least gives a clear view of the sofa

1 Like

Cam 2 does exactly that. The bedroom wall is an obstruction of viewing a small part of the living room where cam 4 is located. Plus that not every apartment has a free camera with a full view of the living room. Realm 52 is a good example that came to mind right now, but yeah, in general, most of the apartments have one

Cam 2 and the sofa again

1 Like

yeah but realm 52 has a free bathroom cam which makes up for it. I say either they have to always keep the bedroom door shut which is not easy to police or just make cam 1 free.

1 Like

This is exactly the “problem”. It is not easy to police that door. I don’t believe that cam 1 free will happen, because, in my opinion, will cancel the existence of cam 4,5 and 6

1 Like

Let me give you an example Just look at toriana realm the free living room cam gives a full view of the sofa and full living room and kitchen and many other realms the same thing which you could say the free cam cancels out the other cams. If they do not want to put cam 1 free then ok they have too leave the bedroom shut its simple.

1 Like

Cam 1 is mainly the kitchen cooking cam. But, as it happens, it also gives a full view of the living room and the sofa. So will be giving for free more than any other cam that i can think of right now. That’s why i don’t believe that will be a free cam

3 Likes

That’s what i also said. This is the solution

1 Like

they only shut the door when they went to bed so unless someone tells them i doubt they will keep it shut and there has to be consequences if they don’t.

1 Like

2 Likes

Since it seems the world and its wife are taking part in the discussion I should like to see the door taken off its hinges - problem solved.

1 Like

Yes that might be a solution, althought some guests going into the bedroom might want some privacy at various times :laughing:

1 Like

:star_struck:

1 Like

1 Like

Дверь с петель не будет снята. В добавок это проблему не решит так как мы спим с закрытой дверью

4 Likes