Chit Chat

Hello, you seem to be on the top floor of a building, because on some social networks, I saw one of the former guests who arrived last night, filming the lake and the forest that surrounds the apartment located at a certain height!! The cameras were clearly visible. and tidying up and cleaning was active there… which supposes that it will be online by tomorrow…

3 Likes

Evidence???

Hopefully it’s clear to you that you’re not allowed to post any information, pictures or videos from the participants’ or their guests’ social networks here?
Or did you get permission from the relevant person?

5 Likes

Given that this person publishes himself on social networks that can be viewed by everyone without “copyright” rights… What makes it necessary for me not to upload his videos to other networks??? This same person to post on 18teen… Picked up by many 18 Teen affiliations… Did she file a complaint???We just need to put a stop to the hypocrisy of these people who just want to be seen, to have a private life but to be visible to everyone???

Either this person is an innocent complement to what the internet can do… or she plays with… In this case, this person has studied computer science for 5 years according to his statements… Is she a victim or a culprit that people are interested in her???

Finally, on all social networks you have the possibility to “share this video”… Is this clear??? After all, don’t play the frightened girl if it’s broadcast… What she wants more than anything

It does not matter. You can see the rules of the forums here and @Mohrchi is totally right what he says here. So stick to rules and everything will be good. If you want to discuss the rules feel free to make a new topic. This is not the right place for it. Thanks

https://forum.voyeur-house.tv/faq

5 Likes

How old are you to believe that everyone is beautiful and kind??? 14 years old???

6 Likes

Where did I write that? As I said here is not the right place to discuss about the rules.

2 Likes

Regarding Ally’s guest (already seen here) already present in the apartment… How am I breaking the rules? Did I mention a name, a place or just a NON-PUBLIC WEBSITE??? @jabbath1987 would you have the courage to confront me or just block me like a coward who has no valid argument???

1 Like

3 consecutive posts? :innocent: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Amy hacked the Forum.

1 Like

Dear member, if you do not agree with the rules of the forum, then I will ask you to limit yourself on this thread. If you want to distribute personal information, then read the laws of your country at the legislative level. Either distribute your information, and not my participants, you have the right to LOOK at what they are ready to publish, but NOT DISTRIBUTE, especially in other social networks.

Sorry for the informal speech, but I do not tolerate such behavior and v_______n of the rules of the site.

11 Likes

Amaze Lionel Richie GIF by American Idol

7 Likes

In addition to saying goodbye, you are rude and insulting to other members, either we calm down and rejoice at tomorrow’s start, or I ask you to limit the site…

9 Likes

Best is to tag @kaya She owns the banhammer :kissing_heart:

Penguin Mod GIF by Pudgy Penguins

8 Likes

Watch it Maximus. This is Mari.

Behind The Scenes Kick GIF by Taylor Swift

8 Likes

I’m so honored that you’re replying to me… Proof that my comments are being followed… :joy::joy::joy:

@jabbath 1987 tu n’as plus le pouvoir de bloquer un membre??? Désormais tu dois appeler @kaya au secours??? Tu perds du pouvoir mec

What’s wrong with that? I’m not the kind of manager who doesn’t give a damn about other members and my members. Why does everyone follow the rules of the site, but there should be an exception for you?

You can scroll through the entire chat, I’m always in touch.
Have fun❤️ I have submitted a request to technical support

6 Likes