Chit Chat

If you do not mind I will move everything here to the off topic section here as neither has to do with the actual topic at all. Okay? :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

For example, our rules

7 Likes

Don’t your rules apply to future participants??? Namely, not to disclose her whereabouts through a video on a social network??? I was banned for saying that… But will this future participant be banned for breaking the rules that are supposed to protect her…??? Or are your employees useful idiots???

1 Like

Don’t respond in anger, but I’ll give you 24 hours to think about it… :+1:

your playing with fire taking on our resident lady boss , good job its free to sign up and no limit on number of accounts ,now you need to be ready for one of her spells :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Not even scared :joy::joy:I would stay here again whenever I want as I want… :joy::joy: Judging by the comments of some followers, I feel more like I’m talking to bored older people than to people who have a real and fulfilled sex life…

1 Like

your talking to me and im old 73 in 8 days , im also bored , but expected after the life ive had lol , and not had a sex life since my wife passed away 7 years ogo , but hey i will listen to anyone :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I’ve been to many swingers’ clubs… In one of them there was an 80-year-old man who came regularly. He didn’t do anything, he didn’t harass anyone… He just enjoyed the show in real life and not just the pictures

damm did i tell you i was 80 , dont ussually talk to guys in a strip club . for obvious reasons :rofl: :rofl: just a shame i cant put a face to the name lol :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I’m certainly going to shock you but I’d rather die in ecstasy in a swingers’ club than die, 10 years later, in front of images on the internet…

2 Likes

I understand that the death of your wife, your age, has reduced you to being fair on the internet… I’m going to be very, very, very harsh on you, excuse me in advance… Have you ever died to live with Vhtv???

1 Like

Virgil, you’ll have to find an other else to talk to… :wink: :joy:

This one was in the wrong place… :joy:

6 Likes

was it me . i have an habit of scaring fukas off , or was it the resident witch who cast a spell :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

It must have been the witch… :joy: :joy: :joy:

But maybe the dearest Kaya also helped a little… :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

what you on about kaya is the witch :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

1 Like

THIS is what YOU said… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well his fault if he awakes turned into a slimy toad tomorrow. He can’t say you did not warn him :joy::see_no_evil:

5 Likes

R (2)
tenor (5)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

who asked for your opinion :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:
R (3)

8 Likes

So you were actually turned into a LADY frog then?! :confused: :frog:

7 Likes