Casual (non sexual) male nudity

As someone who enjoys watching male participants / guests spending time just relaxing naked or doing ordinary non sexual things naked on cam I really wish we could see more of this! We often see females on camera showing far more than some of us might wish to see but when it comes to the men (some of which are simply breathtaking to look at), this seems either very brief or in a few too many apartments, lacking entirely. I wonder what other people think, regarding this subject. I can’t be the only man to have these thoughts, surely!

9 Likes

I don’t personally have an interest in male nudity, but I do like male masturbation, and it’s the same thing with that. Relative to female masturbation, you almost never see a guy doing it on camera!

3 Likes

Very true! I admit, that does irritate me too. I have seen it happen but as you say, not often. I have noticed that when it does, the Twitter page barely makes mention of it but the female equivalent is highlighted significantly. Such a shame.

4 Likes

Back to the nudity issue specifically… I am utterly baffled by the idea that certain (male) participants / guests have where they’ll be naked for a while in front of others but then put a towel or clothing on as if to say “oh I can’t be naked in front of this other person (or people, including us apparently)”, despite the fact that they WERE, only a few moments before! A case in point would the lovely Yan whom I was watched a short while ago. He got out of bed with nothing on, went to the bathroom like that and then went and put his pants on to do something in the living room and went back to bed, still in his newly donned pants. I find this kind of ‘logic’ really weird! I still adore Yan though, despite this. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

5 Likes

I was just watching these guys as it was happening! Nice to see a screenshot of it here though. :slight_smile: The 2 guys here are a perfect example of what I had in mind when I first created this thread.

1 Like

A few years ago there actually were two gay apartments (still in the archives I believe, Freddy’s was one of them). The Twitter account also used to advertise when men were jerking off and there were a bunch of male only showers in the archive. Then the gay apartments closed and the male only videos stopped getting uploaded to the archive. It was disappointing but there still a bunch if videos to enjoy from years past using the Gay or Male Shower categories.

4 Likes

Thank you for your reply, much appreciated. Yes I was aware of this and have really enjoyed looking at the video archives that you mentioned. :slight_smile:

1 Like

As a tenant who.does both its good to know its not a bad thing 4 everyone :slight_smile:

Hector

8 Likes

Hello and thank you so much for contributing to my topic and its thread. I appreciate what you do as someone directly involved in the project and what we watch. I wish you every good fortune with what you want to achieve by being on camera. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks, you are so kind ^^

it’s a topic who touch me directly, i always wondered if someone have interest in male nude or masturbating

4 Likes

Totally agree. I hope that will change

2 Likes

I am mostly hetero, I think. But in certain settings, I can find it very arousing. A man engaged in sex with a woman, then I could watch the man just as much as the woman. Or male masturbation, that is always very hot. It is kind of strange, because I am not attracted by the male physique and male nudity at all, but it’s more the action in itself that is interesting.

4 Likes

Is there a reason that none of the apartments are male only? As mentioned before there are people interested in watching them not only because of the nudity but just watching the interaction of the males with each other. Do others agree?

6 Likes

100 % agreement, yes! For the record, there used to be a few male only ones I think but that was quite a while ago.

1 Like

VTHV enccourages straight action and tries always to sabotage any gay action by not promoting it anywhere nor uploading any videos/pics. Even the bisexual guys of the projects act as straight only, and that’s make me wonder if it is some rule VHTV is secretly forcing…

2 Likes

I have questioned this with support, more than once and I can’t help agreeing with you that something really isn’t right, in that regard.

4 Likes

I guess they want people to go to other sites to find that if they are interested in seeing male/male or Bi. Maybe they have a sister site that contains this?

2 Likes

They used to be really good about uploading male only/gay content to the archives. Then about two years ago they stopped altogether. Now unless a naked woman is also in the scene, it won’t be uploaded at all. Don’t know if there was a change in management or complaints from viewers or what.

2 Likes

I love this site for male beauty, I regret that there are no more gay apartments, but men are exceptional even if they are straight …

1 Like