Casual (non sexual) male nudity

I’m sorry but it really gets annoying when folk come up with this anti gay rhetoric, to say that VHTV may have a policy not to include or upload any gay material is from my point of view nonsense. When in reality they do their best to please a broad spectrum of people.

The thing to this is when there is something specific for their needs do folk go and ask for it to be saved, until now it was a small populous of people on CamCaps forum that were requesting that the moment operators save events for archive and with the amount of apartments it is hard for them to capture all things interesting without people guiding them to events. Now this forum exists and I have noticed that a bigger spectrum is now present so all these events can be requested to make it more easier for the operators to capture.

2 Likes

Well I requested a very specific video be found in the archives, not so long ago and was told that because it involved a previous participant (Barney - realm62) it couldn’t be done!

1 Like

What video? If it were saved to the archives at that time and not requested to be deleted because of something involving Barney, I would think it should still be there.

1 Like

Don’t know if was the case, but videos can only be saved to archives till 48H after the moment occur

1 Like

He left some time ago (several months ago, I think it was) and I asked about it, a few months back.

1 Like

Not sure what title it would have been given but it was basically one showing Barney cleaning his apartment whilst alone there…and doing so spending the entire time ( I seem to remember his activities lasting a little over 2 hours) totally naked.

1 Like

Barney left in Nov 2019 so if it was requested only a few months ago you would definitely be out of the 48hr timeline the moment operators have.

1 Like

Wow, where has all that time gone?! I honestly thought it was more recent than that. I can see though, some of his videos (and thankfully there are a quite a few there) date back to 2018.

1 Like

Yes you will find them here:

Also some of Barney by himself:

1 Like

It would be great if when a male is walking around naked, showering or masturbating if we could all screenshot this to show others when it happened at what time so others can go back and view it.

1 Like

You can take screen shots, if you know how to do it, using your own software. Then just copy and paste it appropriately on the forum.

1 Like

Karolina’s Apartment.

4 Likes

Yes, that is her gorgeous boyfriend! I have been enjoying watching him this evening (my time) in fact. :slight_smile:

1 Like

5 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

Thank you Just_in you always post awesome screenshots.

1 Like

I don’t think you need gay content especially, but that today’s guys show off a bit more. It’s even more exciting watching straight guys I think.

1 Like

3 Likes