Carlos & Claire

I need to play sports, not study politics hahaha :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

I disagree! :heart_eyes: :drooling_face:

Good idea, LED strips around the lovers, looks great :+1: the same in the bedroom? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It’s a bit difficult in the bedroom, the LED light creates a good atmosphere, but as the only light in combination with the cameras, we get a red/green/blue cast. I think it might work with additional light. :sunglasses: :thinking:

1 Like

bedroom with red LED. My thumbnail with the favorite star now looks like the Chinese national flag. :thinking:

1 Like

Yes you are right it is so beautiful :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

yes you are right the blue light is hard to see this is even harder to see can they not have a normal light on

1 Like

I don’t know why they use these cheap colored light tricks, failure was guaranteed from minute one of this realm.

Sometimes you need to look at the person who made the painting, not the picture.

:slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Yes there is a mix :stuck_out_tongue:

Have a good day :kissing_cat:

1 Like

Still believe that only Masha or Barca’s rotation team could be really good complement this project. They have anchors for perspective.

Nina&Kira or You - only on the RLC fan base. Just facts - that apartment is new and is rarely in Top 6 list, especially in prime-time. Perhaps income is normal, but not epic/headlaner.

1 Like

I don’t think that’s an option at the moment. one point is of course the competition between the two systems. Of course, if VHTV can poach popular actors from the “former” competitor, that’s a satisfaction for management, and money is often not an issue in such matters

1 Like

Is Carlos Spanish??

1 Like

Italian twin :wink:

1 Like

Strange in Italian is Carlo, Carlos is in Spanish

1 Like

RLC gave him that name when they were in Barcelona

1 Like

3 Likes

Watching us watching her. :kissing_heart:

3 Likes