Carlos & Claire

It doesn’t matter what color you use it will turn out amazing

1 Like

Mama staying over.

Whose M____r?

Claire’s m____r.

what do you think about your work of art, what should it express. Yellow represents happiness, hope. Green stands for nature, harmony, blue stands for calm. or what color best suits the place where it will be hung? it is the artist’s freedom to decide. :thinking: Great praise, they are very beautiful works of art. :star_struck:

1 Like

No, she’s going home today :smiley:

On Monday I will continue to draw :kissing_heart:

I love you guys hahaha :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

carlos don’t return?

2 Likes

Claire said he went to a birthday party Well, there’s a lot of _____ing, partying all night, then s___ping late and when the head is clear again, going home, that’s how we used to do it when we were young :upside_down_face: :grin:

2 Likes

I have read this whole thread and wow, what a pleasant part of the forum this place is - highly refreshing from the others with all the nitpicking going on. :laughing: It must be down to the lovely and open Clare who takes active participation here and kudos to you @Carlos_Claire as it seems a nice friendly place here. :love_you_gesture: :clap:

1 Like

He is back! :t_rex:

Yes, they were in two clubs yesterday, _____ing champagne and jim and s___ping until dinner :tumbler_glass:

Thank you very much, I am very interested to communicate with you all.

You welcome dear friend :clinking_glasses::champagne:

1 Like

Carlos at the window see if anyone is coming :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

May I have this one, please ? just for the week end and then I’ll give her back, I promise :innocent:

it seems a visitor who does not find the entrance :thinking:

1 Like

Carlos found him and brought him with him :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This view is better! :blush:

1 Like

This is his best friend :smirk_cat: