Carlos & Claire

Before the Covid, I heard they had a long waiting list, but since the pandemic started they have been having a hard time finding new participants :joy:

Well seems VHTV does not have such problems. You said they are talking English? I listened and I donā€™t understand a thing. Is that really English?

They speak English to one another. but they both are not native speaker. and most probably on the phone they talk in their own language.

What they just spoke with each other sounded like a language with a Latin originā€¦ Spanish? Portoguese?

Carlos is Italian and he speaks Spanish too. but Clair only speaks Russian & English unless she has learnt a bit of Spanish or Italian recently.

1 Like

Carlos .the new pit bull of Vhtv :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Hereā€™s a pretty good pic

1 Like

You speak German, how do you know. :rofl:

How should I not know? :stuck_out_tongue:

Because your Germanā€¦ :joy: :upside_down_face:

Hehe, nice :slight_smile:

Claire is a little crazy, so letā€™s see :wink: Welcome

3 Likes

Maybe theyā€™ll invite Kristy & Alana :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Glad to see them back. Hope Kam is on her way HaHa :joy:

I saw them on RLC. Crazy can be good. :grinning:Claire is quite open and Carlos is enthusiastic about anything that Claire can get going. If there are other like minded folk that they meet, they will be a good addition to VHTV. Welcome.

They are in different countries. and I donā€™t think they even know Kristy & Alana :joy:

Yeah, I just hope they are not an isolated couple where they are. if they have visitors, it could be interesting.

They left 10th of May last year from RLC.

Isnā€™t Kristy missing in her place herself? And yes different timezones. Also doubt that Alana from the Kazantip basement will come here :joy: :joy:

Kristy and Alana are back in Barcelona in the B2 apartment now

I think he was talking about RLC girls :joy:

I do not know any of them except Masha.

Great! We finally have an English speaking realm. :+1: :slightly_smiling_face: