But if she ll do smth with Kirill :thinking: we can think Step 1 :sweat_smile:

:fire: :fire: :fire:

10 Likes

Done quickly and easily…DER HAARIGE

1 Like

Glad to see Camille again🤗

6 Likes

You and me both :hugs: :heart:

Just to get the whole picture of the situation :wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

The hairy one has left the apartment with suitcases. A farewell? :grinning: :+1: :tada: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :boom:

3 Likes

Thanks for the beautiful pics of Camille :hugs:

4 Likes

Camille’s shorts ? :thinking::crazy_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

In that case he is back already! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :unamused:

7 Likes

Is today, the day we’ve been waiting for? Let’s Hope :pray:

5 Likes

If he leaves will that be the end of Camille too? She is hardly ever there and the young ladies are only transient.

2 Likes

Well we can live in hope.

4 Likes

If we’re lucky, and luck hasn’t really been at home in this apartment for a long time, perhaps the young lady who has been staying with Camille for some time will move into the “hairy one’s” room. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I don’t know, but this and the other are unimportant. Because when this realm left the project, We were sad for Camille. Everyone here is curious about Camille’s life, We want to live with her. But what we see is nothing but a muscle mass koala man occupying the bedroom.

And it looks like Camille is probably happy with this situation because she keeps them at home and she is always outside. If we are not going to see Camille, what was the purpose of this Realm coming back?

1 Like

no, he’s still there…

3 Likes

Finally action again. :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

I really don’t understand the function of this apartment anymore. Three people are here and nobody does nothing. She has parties or had parties. Nobody did anything.

I don’t understand anything in this apartment for a long time. Besides, Kirill the hairy ass has taken up residence there, and I don’t understand that at all.

2 Likes

Perhaps a new beginning???

2 Likes

:boom: :boom: :boom: For those who hated Kyrill, you can be happy now. We will see this apartment booming after he leaves. Or will it be an early ending, we will see!!!

7 Likes

Im Out See Ya GIF

4 Likes