Camille

Schade…schade…schade

1 Like

Seen her before, I think. Do not remember her name. If she has a name. :hugs:

1 Like

Is not the same person who was here last time and probably doesn’t have a name here either! :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Könnte man das herausbekommen? Vielleicht weiß @Alek228242 mehr.

1 Like

Moments Operator Jabbath. He knows a lot about names and such. He is usually the one that gives new participants their names. If they deserve a name in the first place. :hugs:

1 Like

Ich muss jetzt leider nochmal ins Studio, muss noch was arbeiten. Bin schon sehr spät dran. Aber wir könnten ja versuchen, dass herauszubekommen. Wollen wir uns im laufe des Tages mal darum kümmern?

Sorry, I don’t know anything more. Could be she who visited in June!

4 Likes

Probably. I don`t really know yet. Just have to wait the situation out and then just see what happens. :hugs:

2 Likes

That’s her…that’s her, but what’s her name?

Well then folks… I still have to work. I wish you all a peaceful rest of the night. See you soon and take care. Greetings Brezl

2 Likes

I don’t think she has a name here. Only a “rare” guest! :hugs:

2 Likes

As Alek has already said that she doesn’t have a name yet. I have looked in the wiki for guests for Camille’s realm and there isn’t a definitive match for the young lady in question. Cheers

3 Likes

Is that a GMO watermellon ??? I could never eat something with that colour

6 Likes

A yellow watermelon is just as natural as a red watermelon! Although you may be more familiar with the latter, yellow meat watermelon was actually cultivated first and has been grown in Africa for nearly 5,000 years.

4 Likes

ty !
wow !!! first time i see it ! I definetely prefer the red one even if (considering what you say) the Red one is the GMO one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You’re quite welcome. The quote said they are both natural, not GMO. Here’s a little more.

“Flesh color can be red, pink, green, yellow and orange—there is even a white-flesh watermelon called White Wonder. Melons are a tender, warm-season annual.”

4 Likes

It is actually sweeter and healthier than the red one…:slightly_smiling_face:

Hallo Camille!

2 Likes

Someone finally found Home’s way :pray: :heart_eyes: :fire:

11 Likes

And what destroys this image? :face_with_monocle: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes