Camille

Camille ist wieder mal da.

Camille, du bist wie ein Lied,
Das in unseren Herzen immer wieder zieht.
Kurz wieder hier, dann wieder fort,
Doch in unseren Gedanken, da bleibst du vor Ort.

1 Like

Who is the girl in the apartment?

1 Like

I would have liked to know that too. But I don’t think the question is necessary now. What a pity… a great pity.

4 Likes

You got the wrong thread, that’s Shelia

4 Likes

Now I don’t know my way around at all. I’m totally confused. The apartment is online again.

Seems as if the flat is in some kind of steady on again and off again kind of mode or something. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Genau…seltsam, oder? Ich kann auch nicht erkennen wer das gerade ist. Weißt du mehr?

1 Like

Seems as if there is a guy currently present in the bedroom. Lonely. Without a lady at the present time. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

We also have our fun lump! :face_with_monocle: :rofl:

3 Likes

Ja das schon. Das ist doch der Haarige. In Camille’s Raum liegt eine junge Dame. Camille ist es aber glaube ich nicht. Könnte diejenige sein, die bei Camille in letzter Zeit immer zu Gast war.

Could be, but difficult to see! :face_with_monocle: :hugs:

3 Likes

You are most probably right. Some times it is a legitimate thing to wonder whether Camille is the regular participant from time to time. Because she hardly spends time in the flat in a way. That is what it appears to be like for me at least. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Da hast du aber auch recht. Es ist sehr verwirrend. Die junge Dame, die bei Camille zu Gast ist, wer ist sie?

I don`t know really to be exact. Do you know something about it? :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Leider nicht. Wer könnte das wissen?

1 Like

She’s not that young!" :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I am known for being very bad at remembering names. Especially the ladys names. So that does not make it any easier. :hugs: :joy:

1 Like

Das nicht…aber sehr hübsch. Weißt du mehr?