Bono & Isabelle

The Asian lass is a bit too shy and occasionally acts like a virgin, new girl seems to be more opened for experiments, but hopefully I’m wrong, and soon we’ll see a good threesome;

1 Like

or maybe foursome :crazy_face:

1 Like

This apartment becomes more and more my favorite. Sex is the focus. The Asian beauty always gets a taste for it, loves to be fucked and doesn’t get enough.

1 Like

agree, but they need to fuck-a-lot :crazy_face:

The asian girl is absolutely gorgeos. Unfortunately she doesn’t feel comletely comfortable while beeing naked.

2 Likes

Troubles with the neighbours again? Hope this won’t become a relocation. Like the new guest couple.

idk the person knocking was trying the handle to get in so i doubt it was a noise complaint they wernt doing anything before that happened. Bit worrying tbh how they turn the lights off etc instead of talking to whoever it is.

1 Like

That’s a pity, because she looks the most beautiful to me naked.

Totally agree

1 Like

1 Like

Definitely. Naked she looks fantastic, the most beautiful girl on VHTV for me. I hope she gets more comfortable with her nakedness in her everyday life.

1 Like

Not sure about the women but there are some cute guys in there!

I fall in love with new girl, she is fantastic :heart_eyes:

hot guest girl hope she becomes a regular just left

Has anyone thought of names for the guests?

1 Like

For the men…Mr. Cutie 1, Mr. Cutie 2 and Mr. Cutie 3. :slight_smile: Is there a 4th? Oh yes the main man of the house…King Cutie! :laughing: Silly names, I know but it was fun thinking of them and picturing the guys in my mind whilst doing so.

I like the name Isabelle for the girl, I’m not sure about the guy

2 Likes