Bono & Isabelle

:video_camera: Archive Videos (realm87)
:video_camera: Archive Videos (realm65)

1 Like

Please forgive my total ignorance here but which one is which?! Their names do not (to me anyway) give a clue as to gender. Also, who are the 2 other beautiful young men we have seen there recently?

1 Like

Impossible to tell. The people there changed already three times since the place is opened and yet they are still called Ayaka & Bango. It seems the manager does not tell a thing at all to @VHTV

2 Likes

Good! The less that is known about the tenants, the better. When you know things it biases you. It causes you to pigeonhole them, enforce your distain on other members, and it closes minds to possibilities. Often ignorance is bliss.

2 Likes

Ah OK. Well it is good to know I am not the only one who isn’t aware of the answer. Do you happen to know the answer to the second question I was asking, about the additional 2 young men we have seen there in the last few days or so? Maybe I should start a new thread on all of this, or do you think that might not be advisable and just keep it here? I am very new to all of this and still learning how to do things here, having only just joined the forums today!

3 Likes

You should keeping to discuss it in here. But I have no idea who is who. In the GMT+7 places participants and guests change so rapidly it is impossible to follow. Not even VHTV can keep up with all that.

Oops, I apologise as I have done it again…the repeated post was unintentional and I still can’t find a way of avoiding it as it comes up as a previously saved draft which I can not seem to delete even when I press the 'discard button! … Further update on my technical issues… It seems that all I had to do was change browsers. I can now delete things (drafts for example) as I wish. Hopefully there will be no duplicated posts.

Sorry, I’m new here. Can anyone please explain what GMT +7 means? Many thanks!

Hi, Welcome to VHTV Community! GMT is apartment’s timezone :slight_smile:

1 Like

I thought so but wasn’t sure, thanks!

Basically, it means 7 hours ahead of the UK in the Winter as we use GMT (Greenwich Mean /Meridian Time) but not currently as we are in BST (British Summer Time) so it is now +6. Just to give you a slightly more full answer:)

Or another way is to say the UK is GMT +1 during the summer period.

Suggestions. - Move cam 6 to the opposite side of the bed

Thank you! Yes we really need a balance of cameras in that room. It all seems uneven in there at the moment doesn’t it?

2 Likes

I like the cute girl in this apartment. On the one hand I have the impression, that as long I follow the ongoing g in this apartment, it seems that the girl gets more and more loving sexual activities also with two different guys. Hope she would continue and intensify her sexual activities. Such a beautiful body has to be loved and fucked continuously. What I can not understand that she is such a “panty fan”. It is completely unnecessary. Such a body has to be day and night completely naked.

@VHTV Ayako and Bango apartment what’s with this blue lights on all the bedroom cameras. For me watching this is a big big big turn off why can’t we just have the normal night vision what’s with this blue lighting.

Hi, did you report that to Support?

I must check not sure if i reported it before i remember either posting here about it or reporting it. I’ll report it now and get back with their response.

1 Like

What a shame.

1 Like

How do you mean i’ve have now reported it and will see if we can get to the bottom of this blue lights issue.

1 Like