Belladona

You are absolutely right. There are three cameras in the bedroom, and none of them were covered during your cam show. the laptop in front of you merely restricted view from one angle at certain times, which is not a big deal at all.

8 Likes

5 Likes

I understand your point of view. I won’t argue about rules since I’m fairly new to this site and learning a lot each day.

I just feel such a fuss would not happen if Terka was in the same spot fully clothed :thinking:

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:

10 Likes

And, no one said that any of them were covered.

You’re right, Blue, it wasn’t a big deal. It shouldn’t have been a big deal, at all. It should have been one post, done and done.

But first, Bella said I should be grateful for them being there, which I had already done, twice, in my first post.

Then, she threatened not to invite anymore guests, which, of course, is her right, although not very useful to her bottom line.

Then, she said we should go to her cam site if we wanted to see what we should have been able to see on VHTV, all while trying to defend an indefensible point.

Unfortunately, Bella blew this out of proportion by trying to argue for an inarguable point. All she had to do was accept the friendly advice I tried to help her with.

3 Likes

I watched that live and there was no intent to block the camera on purpose so there were no rules broken it was a bummer and we could not see for a short time but if you watch the whole scene every thing was on show from both those beautiful girls it’s just an unfortunate mishap the laptop ended up where it was

2 Likes

The cameras were not covered or blocked, so I don’t understand what you are complaining about. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I think her cam username has changed or maybe she created a new profile. Can’t locate any of these online. Anyone know her new profile?

1 Like

If you ask her she will post it for you

2 Likes

You’re absolutely right, but that isn’t the point. If she were dressed, there wouldn’t have been anything to see in the first place, and nothing would have been blocked.

Most people are here for the naked people. Even those who like to see just regular, everyday life, still appreciate the nudity.

So, when people can’t see what they came to see because their view is obscured in some way, that’s an issue, especially for the paying viewers, who pay for that view through the cameras.

It’s also those subscription fees that pay for the participants income. A lot of subscribers don’t appreciate cam shows and refuse to watch an apartment, at all, just for that reason.

3 Likes

I understand. I feel a voyeur cam loses it’s purpose if participants need to always be conscious about what they are doing or showing/not showing to the cam.

In that case, there would be no difference between a voyeur cam site and a normal adult cam site.

6 Likes

Right. The problem was her harsh reaction when he only did a suggestion for an improvement. He was very polite and praised her and that post he did initially was only for help.

4 Likes

Anyway, I went back and watched the archive and can’t get over how hot they are together :heart_eyes: :fire:

I wish they had an external webcam instead of camming from their laptop’s webcam. That would’ve solved everything here😅

16 Likes

That first picture is going straight into the wank bank :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Yeah, it seems like she didn’t appreciate being lectured, when she did nothing wrong.

4 Likes

What is all this fuss about ??

Nothing was covered, no rules were broken, why the need for such comments ?

The girls were doing a private webcam show for someone, nothing more or less. All we can do is to appreciate that we get to see for pennies while others pay a serious amount of money to see. Lol

5 Likes

This says it all.

8 Likes

The idea of ​​a Voyeur site is totally corrupted, just the perception that they are being observed forces the participants to behave studiedly, which is why I like the idea that the participants have their share of exhibitionism and do it for pleasure/ money.

I don’t think the computer blocks anything that can’t be blocked. If the other chambers were in the same situation, I would say there was disrespectful behavior, but that is not the case. If they want to show it, we’re here to watch it, if they don’t want it, we won’t watch it and we have the right to decide whether we continue to watch it or not.

I think we’re all in agreement: “the participants can’t please the Greeks and Trojans.” Belladonna and/or her manager are free to choose what they want to do with their business. We are just observers, if we like it we watch if we don’t like it we put the guitar in the bag and move on to something else.

10 Likes

Well Done Good Job GIF by Robert E Blackmon
same thing apply to all realms and participants on site need to decide what they want to do not viewers … :100: :fire:

5 Likes

Based on these two posts, and the one prior to these that I’ve already answered, if I had to guess, I’d say you haven’t read the entire conversation. Certainly not my first post, which was in no way a lecture about anything.

It contained a simple, very polite request, followed by a thank you, as well as a couple of lines of praise for entertaining us so well.

It also had a screenshot taken from a video two posts above it, clearly showing the camera being blocked for nearly 3.5 minutes, right to the end of that video.

Although it continued to be blocked after that video ended, I obviously have no way to know for how much longer it was blocked.

Whether it was deliberate or not is irrelevant. Participants need to be aware of when that might happen, and act accordingly.

I didn’t lecture her about anything. I tried to ensure that her income remained constant by explaining the risks of obscuring the cameras.

She’d already had a taste of those hazards when one of her male guests covered all the cams in the living room a day or two prior.

This is my first post, which is where it should have ended, save for maybe a “thank you” for the helpful advice.

First post.

1 Like