Belladona

Man, with all the respect, the camera wasn’t blocked, it was perfectly showing the entire room. The only thing that was “blocked” by the laptop, was a clear and direct view to Terka’s pussy and nothing else. That wasn’t intentional, that’s how laptops are made. She was showing a close up image to the person who paid for it. Nothing wrong with this. We could still see all the room without any restrictions.

Look, no camera was blocked

14 Likes

The very same complaint has been made numerous times, due to a laptop being in almost the identical position as Bella’s, but in Whitewave’s topic, and NO ONE said that it was not blocking the camera in that case. Why the double standard here?

You also agreed that the camera was being blocked.

Yes I agree to that too. It is not allowed to use any appliances to block the view. A very common problem with webcamming.

3 Likes

I don’t know for sure about Whitewave, but in this case, we can not talk about the laptop blocking the camera. It was miles away from the cam, sitting on the bed. The same like so many other participants are using a laptop for watching a movie for example. In that case, it isn’t also blocking the camera ? If we apply the same logic, for sure it is. IMO only an object placed in front of a camera and therefore obscuring (totally or partially) the general view of the room (not participant, guest or body parts) can be called “blocking the cameras”. If she was keeping her hand covering the pussy, was also blocking the cam ? Just saying…

3 Likes

Jabs, nothing was blocking the view. It is a fact. Seriously, what is blocking the view there, i totally fail to see it…

10 Likes

I can see her tonsils ffs :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Exactly like Whitewave. She was sitting on her bed with her laptop directly between the camera at the foot of the bed and her pussy. The only thing that was obscured was her pussy.

Now, John, you know that is not the picture that shows the camera being blocked. It’s the first picture you posted, which is virtually the same as the one I posted in my first post.

Man, again and last time, blocking the camera means that we can not see thru that cam. As we could perfectly see the girl sitting on the bed doing some private show for someone, it simply means that the cam wasn’t blocked. The direct view to her pussy was (from this cam). Totally diferent things. It could have been a hand, a phone or even the panties. Just as example, is F watching a movie on her laptop blocking the cam in this pic ?

I can post another 2 or 3 examples of the same thing happening in apartments, people do use laptops for various reasons. That is not what blocking the cams means. Blocking the cams happened when that guest guy decided to cover them few days ago.

11 Likes

It is one definition of blocking the cams. Obviously, there are others. It’s been proven time and again when people have to move their camming equipment.

1 Like

Both pictures are taken from the same camera. The one i posted, is in normal view, while the one you posted, is zoomed in to the max and obviously changing completely the perception of the reality. The pic i posted (where you can see the timestamp and Vhtv watermark) is the correct one for understanding that nothing was blocked.

1 Like

I see your quite a complainer in a lot of apartment .this was not worth two days of writing over two pic, wow. go to another apartment

1 Like

I think you need better glasses.

There is no point in arguing with him he is never going to admit that he’s wrong.

Behind this discussion there is the point that VHTV should not become a medium to lure people in to see a little ( click bait ) so the participants can say, you want to see all, then you have to pay on cam. I thought there was something of this in Belladonna’s initial comment. I accept that comment shouldn’t be overplayed but there have been similar before.

1 Like

8 Likes

10 Likes

10 Likes

7 Likes