Bella

:hushed: :astonished: :pleading_face:

2 Likes

HA HA HA HA Your’re Pathetic … I do not give a s__t what you think .

1 Like

I believe Tony is only a guest. and I think sex in these places is the last thing we should be worried about. just think if you were in their situation right. they are in harm’s way and that is scary for them.

No no no! Everybody here thinks you are pathetic! And every time you come for Leo, Bella or Tony. I’m coming for YOU! :kissing_heart:

You have any else to say your on a roll LOL

1 Like

They left in a hurry … :open_mouth: :sweat:

:star_struck:

Take no notice Bella. You are living through hell and we can only look on in horror at all your and your peoples suffering. Of course you cannot go on in your apartment as though nothing had happened - your lives have been dealt a devastating blow. The only good thing in seeing you now is that we know you are safe and long may that continue. That is all as a viewer that I want to see. Love to you all :heart:

4 Likes

aqui solo veo que se piensa con la polla, poneros en vuestro lugar si tuvierais una guerra en vuestros paises que estariais haciendo estar desnud@ en vuestra casa o estar vestido por si suenan las alarmas y bajar a los refugios o pensar en follar para quitarse el stressen vez de defender a tu pais como lo estan haciendo Lucas y muchos HEROES ANONIMOS defendiendo Kiev que estan muriendo para que este tipo Leo esta manoseando y follando a las chicas en vez de defender Kiev ojala cojan en la calle y le detengan y le lleven a primera linea como a sus paisanos

1 Like

Didn’t Bella ask us very nicely not to post images like this here?? :thinking: :worried:

I’m sorry!

tambien nos prometio que no discutiria con Leo solo amor, pero no vemos que no lo estan cumpliendo

It’s like Tina enjoys his company better, even though they’re just talking.

I think I have a new favorite … :hugs: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

1 Like

I guess Tina just needs to be safe and forget about the outside world. It’s good to see her smile.

Tony is more gentle and respectful person… leo is just a jerk and dummy person he only cares about sex … i think if he saw a cat as a new visitor he will fuck it

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl::clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

TONI Y TINA nombres casi parecidos harían una buena nueva pareja esta feliz Tina con Toni

3 Likes

mira que llevan tiempo charlando y super amable con las chicas ni las a metido mano y menos besado si quieren seran una pareja muy bien avenida y lo mejor estan vestidos por si suenan las sirenas y bella solo en tanga