Bella

She might be shy but she have a nice body, shame. Wish she was ok with showing more of it,

3 Likes

blanket game starts
 :rofl: :rofl:

Another night of Tony and Bella hiding under the covers 
 Acting like young teenage don’t want mommy and daddy to catch them
 This is a joke and I pay for this. Tony is a participant 

2 Likes

It’s how they get viewers and keep them

2 Likes

It’s the war that we are inside. We act like 100% naturally. The is no scenarios and games here - we have no energy for that, we try our best to cheer up - today for example we are kind of not ready and have no energy for “horny foursome” because we are so scared inside and try not to concentrate and being calmed on the first place

Too much going on inside of a soul of each of us 4. And the energy that in the air - is like you said like “teenage love” and many many cuddling to relieve stress

P.S Many thanks to all the people who write messages of support, kindness and with understanding of the situation. I read all of such comments carefully

With love and respect, Bella :heart:

22 Likes

I hope you don’t feel bad because of some of the comments here. Some people still demanding you to do things. It is stupid. I think it is unbelievable how good you guys are dealing with the circumstances. We hope you stay safe and healthy, that this nightmare will soon be over and that things will be normal again. Greetings from Amsterdam.

7 Likes

No one knows how they are going to handle this situation until they must live through it, stay strong for each other, and find comfort in being stronger together!

1 Like

No energy for you maybe, but Leo has been pretty busy under the blanket keeping the guest girl awake.:smirk:

Anyway, take care and stay safe, especially with the 40-mile-long Russian convoy just outside Kyiv. Seek shelter at the first of trouble. And try to sneak in your pet.

1 Like

Sending :heart: and :pray: to u guys and please be safe and stay strong U guys are in my thoughts and prayers

1 Like

Focus on you. You all are not here to please us. Voyeurism is not about acting and putting on a show to please the audience.

And in this time, it is most definitely not

So focus on you and be safe.

2 Likes

Ignore the folks complaining, you guys have so much on your mind right now, you need to focus on yourselves and what makes you feel safe and calm.

1 Like

All of you, keep those chins up and stay strong.

You got this, take no notice to stupid comments, focus on the comments that continue to show support in such a difficult time.

Stay safe :pray:

1 Like

Dont watch it then.

If it bothers you that much, then find something else.

Looking good Juicy :+1:

4 Likes

Glad you handled that - I was going to draaagggggggg his ass through the fire!

Honestly, BAN his arse! If it is going to be constant insensitive jabs towards people in an EXTREMELY, highly, stressful situation - then he/she/they are not being constructive. These folk doesn’t need this bulls__t from anyone.

I don’t give a fack who gets mad, can we all just be fucking human?

***estån en guerra, Bella tendría que estar vestida no desnuda, por lo que pueda pasar ** y Leo en vez de acosar a Tina y follarse a Bella tenia que estar defendiendo a su pais de los rusos como buen patriota **desde cuando se desconecta una cåmara de baño por una invitada, hay muchos reinos que tienen invitados y no se desconecta las cåmaras, cuando entran y ven las cåmaras saben por que estån ahí ** en frente de la cåmara 5 hay un pasillo con punto ciego que se esconde allí no se podía poner una cåmara para ver ese pasillo

1 Like

What’s going on ? She’s crying like hell

It’s bad to see there’s a debate. :disappointed_relieved:

I really do not understand the current situation. Leo sent them ???

1 Like