Bella

I didn’t think I would enjoy the sight of a conversation on a voyeur side more than sex. (I may be too old)

1 Like

tina e toni :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

:raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

go tony. she want you. just kiss her

1 Like

She’s getting more and more confortable :heart_eyes:

1 Like

they are so depressed need help

1 Like

What happend between Bella & Leo. Whats the reason of the fight, anybody can tell me?

1 Like

How beautiful Tina looks up to Tony :hugs:

She has much more chemistry with Tony than with Leo, or is it just me?

Was there something wrong between Leo and Tina? I don’t follow much lately.

3 Likes

“She has much more chemistry with Tony than with Leo, or is it just me?” I think it’s pretty obvious, too. The eyes do not lie!

1 Like

:thinking: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :hugs: Espero que tengas razón.

:star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

4 Likes

:thinking:We weave such good little threads. Too bad we’re not in control … :rofl:

bueno bella se fue a acostar con leo esta durmiendo,y T y T se quedaron solos wseguira funcionando la quimica como hasta ahora?

1 Like

maybe we finally found a woman for Tony

1 Like

Wow, ‘we’ have our VHTV Tinder forum it seems and ‘we’ organise their partners. I didn’t know that ‘we’ had any say in it. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :rofl: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

there is no movement from tony to the girl

1 Like

… because he’s not intrusive, but they seem to make him (I think) :shushing_face:

1 Like

:face_with_monocle:

Good thing we don’t understand what they’re talking about, maybe they’re talking nonsense, then we’d hate :grinning:

:face_with_monocle:

1 Like