Bella

After looking again .seems like that was Leo with Tina trying to bang her and Tony as___p with Bella on the couch!

1 Like

he couldnt fuck her properly thats y she was angry for a minute… :rofl: :rofl:

No.she was angry bc he woke her up. and she didn’t like it and I can’t blame her.

3 Likes

No issue with that at all and remember this apartment is in a war zone and extreme circumstances dictate that changes are necessary.

1 Like

Listen you fool:
This poor girl is a refugee (most likely lost her home) and she can’t got anywhere else. She did not choose to be in that situation. So this cam got turned off so the girl can shower and change and feel comfortable and safe.

So stop your stupid comments once and for all now. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::point_down:

7 Likes

If the camera was removed for that then maybe in this situation instead every time she goes to the bathroom she can cover the camera with clothes like all the others used to do because if it’s going to be removed for gods knows how long this war goes on we are missing showers from the rest of them. Of course don’t start jumping down my throat i’m only making a suggestion.

1 Like

Personally I haven’t got an issue with it and I find it strange that people have for this apartment. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Exactly my friend :+1::+1:

1 Like

An issue with what the camera been removed. I haven’t as well like i said it was just a suggestion.as people have covered the cameras before like i said it was just a suggestion.

1 Like

I think removing it is better as so nobody will complain when the position of the cam gets changed when a towel is put over it.

And with all respect to Bella we saw so many showers with her we should not have a problem when we don’t see her shower for some time.

1 Like

We did suggest Bella but responded with no need, girl will shower with clothes on.

That was not acceptable. Let the girl wash herself calmly.

1 Like

I think the main issue will be if Leo will let Bella and Tony have the bedroom and Tina and Leo on the sofa. I think not, how selfish is that. Leo having his way with Tina at night but get upset when Tony and Bella have to much fun like last night when he came out of the bedroom and Bella was on Tony with her panties pull all the way down.

Well, she’s ok but if I would be her bf then there would be no chance to go with that girl. Can’t reach Bella’s hotness in my eyes. But it’s good that poeple have different taste :slight_smile:

Yes but not with out him in the room is what I mean

Zou het niet beter kunnen zeggen

Leo look like that’s too much attention you given her, calm down. LOL

1 Like

But it’s ok for him with Tina, double standards. Not good.

1 Like

3 Likes

the girl is just to shy