Bella

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

I believe her and Tony has sex twice already!

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

3 Likes

I think Tony needs to take this off the disney channel and get busy with Bella… He’s put his time in…

no. he’s moved on with Tina now :stuck_out_tongue:

Nope leo is not going to let that happen lol

it already has!

Leo wants to get a grip, its creepy how he cant take his hands off her for more than a minute

I agree, LEO is really becoming and A-- by trying to f___e his attentions on this young lady, he needs to stop.

1 Like

I feel she is uneasy with this continous mauling by him ,she needs to slap his face lol

2 Likes

lamarca stretta ha paura di tony :grin:

tony is more gentleman than leo…leo is being touchy with a guest… :upside_down_face:

Tony is worse than Leo. he won’t leave Tina alone she finally reached down and grabbed a condom and said here fuck and woke her up while she was sound as___p. some on here would call that r__e .not mentioning any name :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Conor Mckenna Insult GIF by FoilArmsandHog

Leo no quiere que tony toque a ninguna de esas mujeres, solo las quiere para el, me parece que se a vuelto un ser muy egoísta, si quiere una relación abierta que sea para todos y no solo para él, leo ve que tony esta con alguien y luego se aproxima a tratar de quitársela, es como henry que no puede quitarle las manos de ensima a las invitadas.

1 Like

then tony should go in bedroom and fuck bella… :wink:

2 Likes

No podría por en menos de 1 segundo iría leo tras él para follarse a bella y no dejar a tony que toque a ninguna de las 2 chicas

2 Likes

classic film fight GIF by Warner Archive leo and tony

:thinking:Poor girl doesn’t seem to be happy with the constant push.

1 Like