Bella

as usuall,tony gets a blue balls.Bella is sudenly very shy.

boh cosa dire a sti due ho pazzi ho cotti :shushing_face:

Don’t let tina leave when keiv become a safe place… she has a great body and she suits the show … i like her :heart:

That’s what he did to her in the living room with her and Bella yesterday

bella leo are near the polish border lviv oblast??

this one that came to you for 3 days has not been washed, i think its the cabbage in the pussy :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

:star_struck:

3 Likes

:thinking:The guest girl is a bit shy. Maybe he could be allowed to temporarily cover the camera in the bath. :zipper_mouth_face:

I do not think she is so shy. Given the special circumstances of her being there and she can’t shower anywhere else I won’t report a covert cam here. :ukraine: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

It was just an idea … I don’t want to have a say in others. PEACE! :zipper_mouth_face:

It was a good idea. In fact I checked and saw she never took a shower during the time she is there. I asked support to not sanction them when she covers the cam to shower. Thanks for paying attention to this. :+1:

5 Likes

I totally agree.

1 Like

volgens mij niet echt tot penetratie gekomen vannacht

They have accepted the message and will not cover the cameras. Bella herself will probably explain more.

1 Like

I can see bathroom camera is already disab__d.

2 Likes

I hope Tina can get her well deserved shower now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I will send you my and Bella correspondence.

I think Tina are damn hot lady…she remind me of tiptoe in a other vouyer site love see her staying here at Bellas place…i think she is a A____l in bed…think she really gone rock the bed…so look out Leo…she is a spinner…

tell her not to use blanket too… :sweat_smile:

love see Bella losen Tina up with her sexy mouth…

1 Like