Bella

Now why tonight they hide under the blanket

2 Likes

In these times it’s understandable and she is a guest, not a participant, so I don’t think it is a big deal, as I said, in these extraordinary times.:slight_smile:

But not Tony and Bella, lol.

I’m out.

Does that count for Bella and Tony aswell?

Sorry misunderstood the post :slight_smile:

But either way, I find it hard to believe that people feel erotic in these days. :frowning:

No disrespect to anyone, just my feeling.

1 Like

Well, why not if they like it that way :hugs:

There’s a ton of other realms to watch.

time to relieve stress

1 Like

I find it very strange that all they do is making out in a time of immense danger, they dont seem to worry a lot

Read up and been explained by Bella many times. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Blanket or no blanket, their make out sessions are so goddamn boring. This is the first time I’ve tuned in in a few weeks or so and they still kiss like they’re 90 years old. Jesus

3 Likes

Ok i rest my case, take care and no hard feelings i hope

3 Likes

Last night, if I am correct, there was a moment when all three were on the couch all hot and heavy.

1 Like

fingering under blanket…

1 Like

Now why when Leo came out and he said something to Bella and Leo but he can do what he want in the bedroom

The was making out good until he didn’t like what he saw and they put the computer back on and it was funny Bella was pulling her under ware back up under the covers.LOL

where did Bella and Tony go at

Suponemos que ya que leo prácticamente se folla a la chica nueva, sopongo que bella puede hacer lo mismo con tony sin que leo diga nada.

if they’re going to do it with a blanket,

it’s better if they don’t do it at all.

1 Like

consider it a positive step :grinning:

Leo comes across as a narcissist to be honest. Can fuck whoever he likes, but the moment Bella has a little fun away from him, he gets his panties in a bunch.