Bella

You appreciate every minute of your life when you hear that sirens and should run :pray:

We have so much of adrenaline right now, so we’re fucking as soon as we came back :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

As long as you guys are safe that’s the main thing :heart:

2 Likes

Considering that, Leo will want some more sirens :slight_smile:

Thank you all your for every supportive message! I read them all carefully It really cheers us up :heart:

Tony is back and will be with us Tina is safe now in our apartment for some time We try to be positive, not to exist ourselves with nervous and not to think I about danger to much

13 Likes

It makes me proud that I can help to cheer you up when your surrounded by all this madness :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

Stay safe…europe is with ukraine…can i ask something??ukraine time zone is gmt+2…why cameras clock is gmt+3??

3 Likes

The moment at 21:09 when they returned home :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

No me estuve conectando, pero seguia por fuera las noticias, me alegra que Tony este con ustedes y bien… Su familia y la de ustedes @Bella_Leo bien??

Let’s remember it. :hugs:

2 Likes

Thank you! Not on PC at the moment so couldn’t record!

1 Like

…and yes, lick it! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiling_face:

And I’m “on the lookout.”

its pixey dust

:innocent:

1 Like

Aren’t they arguing ??? :shushing_face:

I think not, Bella is usually loud when talking.

Check.

(going nuts with those 10 characters)

Edit: oh, not yet, lol.

It seems to me those four will have time of their life. Regardless awful situation.

I hope Bella will today enjoy Tony at full. I will be most happy for Tony.

2 Likes

:smile:

They should tonight seeing how Leo fucked that new girls last night without Bella