Bella

My translator is not translating anything!

1 Like

Thank you for confirming thatā€¦mine isnā€™t either and I was wondering what was going on!

ā€œLuckly, unlike you I never had to make any decision like that in my life and honestly hand on heart I donā€™t know how I would react until I was in that situationā€ I started writing exactly the same thing :thinking:

Same here :thinking:

Any pics for us?

1 Like

I right click on it and translate it to my language (English)

I am in your mind :rofl:

Yes, I can do that, via my browser. Itā€™s just the siteā€™s globe icon function for translation that isnā€™t working.

1 Like

aspon nebude hlupakov

Same here!!!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s fair enough and respected and checkout Elon & Sophiaā€™s post if you want to make a donation as they need it.

Elon is taking his girls to the border of Poland and then driving back to Kyiv and been speaking to him today on Telegram. Took them 30 hours to make a six hour drive.

3 Likes

Wow, that is awful! It makes one realise just how serious all of this is, doesnā€™t it? I wish them and all concerned as much safety as possible.

Exactly what I mean and thanks, just hope they are all ok and safe

It was on topic and interlaced and maybe you missed it.

2 Likes

Probably! :sunglasses::rofl:

hot job on the threesome leoā€¦

1 Like

Well, Bella is enjoying herself anyway, good for her. :slight_smile: :+1:

3 Likes

If you look back to a comment Bella makes on January 4th, you will see a reference to a medical condition that Leo has. This MIGHT explain why he is PERHAPS exempt from fighting. I realise it might not but giving him the benefit of the doubt is the least I (any of us maybe) can do, under the circumstances.

2 Likes

Back to topic now. We respect @Bella_Leo decision and donā€™t disrespect them by some self named hero asking stupid questions. :point_down:

3 Likes

Hmm Leo It was not gidazepam you took in the clothes room by amelie and lucas, what you took was maybe just pillows for the nose to look good for pixie HiHi the night you fucked pixie. it was definitely not braces either that the girls and lucas took. Apart from that I feel very sorry for you no one deserves war, war is only death and destruction. Whether you come from russia ukraine or any other country in the world Itā€™s a simple mystery to me that the world leader can not figure out what we are writing 2022 ā€¦ Mere