Bella

a druhy mozu ze ti mudrc

tiez by si zobral devku a uzival by sisi?

And sorry for the off-topic @jabbath1987, i Will just stop talking about that.

2 Likes

Well, i am tingling from head to toe. my tongue feels swollen but i haven’t done anything with anyone. this is oh so deliciously naughty and delightfull. nod nod wink wink.

2 Likes

I didn’t expect Tina to be such a strong and interesting personality

I am not turned on simply by nice asses and tits. Personality is the sexiest + a nice appearance for me

I am really excited that she is here, we are really calmed together and comfortable in this scary circumstances around :heart:

11 Likes

That’s really cool Bella and we need to surround each other with people that matter in these times. :heart:

3 Likes

That is great, but have you thought about s___ping in your clothes, so that if you have to go to the shelter in the middle of the night you are not disoriented?

1 Like

i am sending love to Ukraine. Bella, You and Amelie are the best here, we know this. And I hope you guys will make this. Tonight we were hanging out out with my friends, watching news and talking about the ghost of Kiev and Ukrainian president. These guys are such a miracle, Ukraine is stronger than anyone could ever expect and now there is no doubt you will win. I just couldn’t stop thinking about my “secret life” on this page cause this bound feels even stronger when i “voyeur” you guys. Now it feels a bit different, not sexual, not like a pervert creep. I hope this world will be “normal” again and everything will be where it was at least. Enjoy your beautiful life and all the important moments in your life. I am sending virtual hugs and kisses.

Bella there was a girl named Tina that I was really torn up and emotional over. She was probably strong

1 Like

Tina

I don’t think there’s anything there … :rofl:

These are live cams from around Ukraine. There’s currently a parade rolling through Maidan Square in Kiev and I just a military squad of camels walk by, a LOT of camels. Some had big guns mounted in front of the riders on top of the camels. You wouldn’t think you’d see camels in Ukraine, but what do I know.

Are you broking me for 2-3 letters? :laughing: ( Kristina - Tina)

ofc im joking

and our guest seems a bit shy for now, talking about yesterday’s situation

whatever be safe , thats enough for us… :pray:

1 Like

That girl has got a vape permanently attached to her mouth.

@anon31605929, why the facepalm?

Wrong person, apols

1 Like

Gotcha, thanks.

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

Bella can really good deepthroat. I’m impressed. New Queen? Deepthroat, nice Thongs, Stockings, Analfucking?

1 Like