Bella

But I bet you’re going to keep watching anyway.

1 Like

taky sebec ako leo

Is it just me or why is Leo not out there fighting for his country like Lucas, but fine to have sex all the time and sorry if this upsets people?

2 Likes

Wow what an incredibly stupid comment.

Tell me why please as I thought all individuals between 18 - 60 were required to fight for their country in Ukraine. Also as an ex war veteran from 2003 I see his behaviour as really strange?

1 Like

I don’t care if you’re a war vet or not. Thinking that everyone is built to be some kind of soldier is ignorant.

2 Likes

I know you think you are doing a good thing, but you cannot be 100% sure of that information and they are fully prepared and Bella has already said that and know where their local shelter is. :slight_smile:

You are a good person Handsdown I know that, but spreading information like this just introduces stress into their lives and they have a calm time now, with smiles and happiness and let them enjoy it, because we don’t know how long it is going to last, hopefully until this mess is over. :slight_smile:

You have not answered my question?

1 Like

I literally just did.

Excuse me for asking but why do you end (almost) all of your comments with question marks, even the ones that don’t need them (mine of course does, as I am asking a question)?

1 Like

Because I have not seen a honest reply

lebo je jednoduchsie obrabat nejaku fuchtlu

No, they are not, as it is stage 4 conscription i.e. voluntary.

Whether you think it is strange or not is your opinion and you are welcome to it, but not all people are the same as you.

You were a trained soldier, these are just kids with no training whatsoever and would be cannon fodder, so there is a distinct difference.

1 Like

this is a little close to home to see it as just becoming a soldier…you are letting others protect you right now…I see w’s point…they are outside his door. and he is enjoying his laties… you need to look at it differently that joining the service.

Do you mind @Kennith69580 why you find that funny? I would have thought that war isn’t a very funny subject to sane people.

So the government said anyone between 18-60 should fight for their country and your reply was

I don’t care if you’re a war vet or not. Thinking that everyone is built to be some kind of soldier is ignorant.

Lets us hope your country does not need support ever. People like you are what we call cowards. Ukraine did not chose this war against Russia but I would expect all it citizens to stand up against aggression. Look at the President he could have been saved by the USA and taken out of the country but has chosen to stay with his people a true legend

perdon caro :+1:

I think that is a fair question, but do we know what Leo’s circumstances are? On the news, you see much older men taking up arms (many of them probably grandf____rs), young Ukranian men returning to Ukraine from other countries in Europe to join the fight. Leo looks like a fit young man, perhaps Bella and Leo can answer that question if they want to.

Ironically, that doesn’t really answer MY question! Mine relates to the grammatical aspect, rather than the purely contextual.

Maybe look at it from a different perspective, and I am a veteran as well, … One went off to check on his family and maybe to fight, one stayed home to make sure Bella and the other girl was okay. Sex or no sex, it doesn’t matter.

Our opinions are moot in this matter, as we are not there and we do not understand their needs or situations.

So, I think it is unfair to place any opinions on them in this trying time.

And hell, if I thought my world might end tonight, I would definitely make love to my wife…

So please be mindful that their priorities might be different than yours.