Bella

Bella, like to watch him with other girls.she will go back and watch it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

What is leo going to with that girl?

Hopefully,the same thing he did with the sexy pixie :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Bella y leo, el reino de elon y sophia al parecer estaban en la misma situación que ustedes, pero ayer se fueron y hoy están en Polonia quizás podrían comunicarse con ellos y buscar la forma de escapar del país tal como lo hicieron ellos sin necesidad de que manden a los chicos a la batalla, quizás ellos puedan informales del camino que tomaron para escapar de forma segura.

This girl is our friend - Tina, she ran away from Kyiv because it is very dangerous there and we are hosting her for now for her being safe

13 Likes

How is Juicy J handling all that is happening?

Nice to hear that, stay safe!

He is s___ping 20 hours a day normally, so now he is in the bathroom s___ping and save)

2 Likes

Anonymous hacker group support Ukraine, It’s very unexpectable and good

It’s the same group that hacked Elon Mast not so far ago

3 Likes

Bella, I do not want to scare you, but there are reports of a huge number of bombers taking off and a huge number of tanks crossing the border. The Russians have given the order for an all-out offensive.

Perhaps it would be better to get dressed and prepare for a possible quick retreat to shelters. Just saying.

I wish you guys all the best. I didn’t know you were from Ukraine. They said it is calming down in the news. Hope everything will go back to normal soon.

Unfortunately not.

The “refusal to negotiate” has already led the Russian authorities to order the military to extend its offensive in Ukraine, and Putin to order the advance of troops from all sides.

hanba leovi miesto toho aby branil vlast sa tu bude kurvit bella mas narkomana a lenivca spamataj sa

1 Like

majú tak asi nastavený vzťah

who’s the new girl… looks like a 3 some …

bella preco nechas cucaka s tebou manipulovat on si uziva a ti iba masturbujes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I have nothing positive to say about leo…

1 Like

ma odpovedat bella

I need to leave or I’m gonna say something really bad…

1 Like