Bella

Yes, I know, it’s true

But it will be in urgent case. Fortunately for now it’s not like that) We stay positive and we are prepared to run to the nearest bomb shelter)

2 Likes

2 Likes

Tony will come back :pray: :heart: We still protect each other)

12 Likes

trovati un regno

Thank you very much for such an Ofer! :heart: If we really will need help - we will let you know, for now everything is on normal level of danger

Thank you for the care!

4 Likes

Thank you for such kind words, TenX :heart:

1 Like

They live near Lucas and Amelie, we saw them together many times, life is still the same for them?

they went offline hopefully it’s not for something serious …

2 Likes

Bella & Leo offline at 02.30 and just before it there was an air raid siren, wonder if the power has been cut, or the internet?

One of the webcams I was watching on Youtube in Kyiv went offline at the same time.

if I could I would host them all in my house in Italy …

2 Likes

Los estaba viendo hablar con otra chica, parecian relajados, pero de repente se levanto y se fue… Leo dejo de preparar algo en un plato y se corto la conexion … Que no sea nada grave por favor :pray:

@Bella_Leo are you ok there ??

1 Like

let’s hope it’s nothing serious :pray:

3 Likes

That was the last seconds before they went offline. Leo went and open a window… i really hope they be Ok please :pray:

2 Likes

Hopefully so - perhaps it was something to do with the electricity supply - there have been reports of the Russians hitting the power station.

Panic over as they are back :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yep and they look happy enough - some good news !

2 Likes

I heard the same

Really happy to see they are well :heartbeat:

2 Likes

Bien, señal de que no paso nada… :muscle:

1 Like