Bella

That was an unexpectable light turning off We are okay now, thank you for the care

The light is on, for now no bombs around We try to stay positive :heart:

Love you all, thank you for every supportive message. I read them all and feel your kindness to us

With big love and respect, Bella

18 Likes

Hope they have a threesome with the new girl

1 Like

Hope leo doesn’t get anything what the hell sees Bella in that d__g wreck.

1 Like

While that does sound nice, I think maybe at this time that they might be thinking about.

Good to see everyone safe and sound, though I’m slightly surprised to see Leo still in the apartment. I hope their mate Lucas is ok.

3 Likes

it’s not d__gs. I take gidazepam and some other strong s______es for stopping panic attacks, my doctor prescribed it me (a have a real prescription and it’s under control of my doctor, don’t worry, I don’t have an addiction) - that’s why I behave so relaxed and dizzy a bit and s___p a lot sometimes

We are in the middle of a war, I am really scared and I take medicine to stay conscious and to be ready for any development of events now

7 Likes

There are messages that bombs are exploding 5 km away from our home

We taped all the windows and will run to the underground parking of our house in case of a danger

There has to be a special military siren and it means that we should urgently run to bomb shelters. For now it’s quiet, we just wait, stay positive and believe in better

We stay home and pray for the peace

12 Likes

Stay away from windows when possible. Also close the curtains.

1 Like

Playing for the best now

It’s bombing 10 km away from us

We all took s______es and try to stay calmed and aware :pray:

Thank you for all the kind words of support!)

Tony is save - he is in his parents house for today - we keep in touch all the time

13 Likes

We are all praying for you and the rest of Ukraine :ukraine: :pray:

1 Like

That has to be the most self-centred comment this year… Are you for real?

Get a grip…!!!

I don’t know what they were looking at outside but there was a bit of a panic but seems OK now.

Next thing you know people want their money back for all the nudity they are missing. I’d say: ask Vladimir Putin for a refund.

1 Like

S-300 Air defense was going off.

who is the new girl ?

Good luck Tony come back safe

It’s like they’ve just met because I heard Bella shook hands and she introduced herself as Kristina.

time ; 2:38:20

1 Like

and she is so CUTE & TINY etc.

1 Like

Oh no, not another Kristina.

I say we call her Alya :joy: