Bella

Bella. Thank you for your comments. I am following these awful events from here in the UK and as you say we cannot know what is really going on and more importantly, how it feels to be there. However you open a small window onto that and some of the other participants as well which I am following. My heart goes out to you all and like most of us in Europe we wish for you to stay safe and for your country to survive this hideous attack and come out stronger than ever. Take care :heart:

1 Like

“War is a place where the young k__l one another without knowing or hating each other, because of the decision of old people who know and hate each other, without k__ling each other.” ~ Erich Hartmann.

1 Like

Sex is good for relax the stress. I’m very glad you all are fine.

2 Likes

4 Likes

I don’t usually comment on here like this but, shut the fuck up…!!!

Just make sure you have enough food and medicine in your apartment that can last for a while. :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Please be safe and take care. We are praying for you and your country.

bella leo and tony i think that you will be better with putin so keep fucking…leo and tony you did the best not to go to the ukrainian army…white flags from your soldiers…

Lol, invite Putin to invade your country and then tell me if you be better :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

1 Like

why a lot arguing between bella and leo??

1 Like

meglio l’amore che la guerra :+1:

2 Likes

Just be careful about the army. They might come door to door looking for young men to fight their battles. Just be warned ok @Bella_Leo

1 Like

It is relatively calm right now in their city. I do not think that is a big threat right now.

1 Like

The calm before the storm? :scream:

Let’s hope not :+1:

Is Tony leaving? yes i think hes gone

Goodbye Tony. Keep safe :v:

8 Likes

ciao tony :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Recien veo los mensajes… Tony ah partido?? :broken_heart: Que resolvio salir hacia frontera? Como no van a ir los 3 juntos para darse resguardo unos a otros… :pray: Sera que esta la familia cerca e ira a su encuentro? Por favor… :muscle:

Mi corazón se partió al ver a tony irse espero que se reencuentre con su familia y no sea enviado a la batalla, tony estas en el corazón de todos nosotros que Dios te ilumine y te protegía en tu camino y espero volver a saber de ti pronto eres una persona muy especial increíble ser humano, rezaré por ti.