Before I pay for another 30 days Subscription, can anyone tell me if anyone is ON? at the moment? and wearing a pad? Sanitary Napkin?

Before I pay for another 30 days Subscription, can anyone tell me if anyone is ON? at the moment? and wearing a pad? Sanitary Napkin?

Well Kerri has a pull in case of emergency string if that is any good.

2 Likes

Thanx but totally uninterested in Tampons. I want to see padbumsforever. Just like Chloe and Chuck. She was doing the housework in her white panties every month with a sanitary napkin in her panties. BRING BACK CHLOE PLEASE! I WILL PAY HER ÂŁ1000 TO REJOIN VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

1 Like

Any padbums out there tonight on voyeur-house.tv?

1 Like

@Chuck_Chloe If you still here and want to earn some :moneybag: :wink:

2 Likes

Maybe she can sell a personal video to him for 1000. :crazy_face:

1 Like

The Apartment from Vegas will probably be free soon so who knows.

1 Like

We got private “pad group” focusing on capturing girls using pads on period with:

• carlos
  • Purplewrap
  • Pady
  • VoyeurLT
  • Stanford211675
    Why need to ask here on public forum ? :sweat_smile:
    You are in these group for almost a year now :man_facepalming:
1 Like

in line with this topic :wink:

um, really? Back then I tinkered an Excel tool to see when Flora was on her period again. Not because I’m particularly interested in it, but because it would make it easier to assess when Yan was in danger and had to avoid low-flying dishes again. :crazy_face:
I probably just had to ask you :rofl:

And because it was there and worked, a few more names were added over time. you never know why this information could sometimes be important…

1 Like

You got an invite. Check it out :smile:

1 Like

Subscription for 30 days - Pad Bums - Are there any girls on their period now? Let me know so that I can renew my subscription

Inga living at Aderyn , 2-3 days ago was on period .

What a stupid question. Maybe you should read here:

2 Likes

I’m curious, why is it a stupid question?
:thinking:

1 Like

He wants to know who is on their period right now so he can renew, the odds are that all the females will have a period in the next 30 days

1 Like

Exactly. That’s why his question is completely pointless

1 Like

come on guys , know your audience !! if you took the time to look up what is sole intrest on this site is , you will see its exactly this “padbums” and maybe he doesnt want to spend hours trolling through the cameras just to catch whos “flying the flag” but is willing to subscribe today if someone can tell him if anyone is LEAKING!!

1 Like

I don’t care about that shit. I prefer pussies without any cover :joy::joy:

1 Like