Astrid & Guido

5 Likes

They found their clothes! :laughing:

Good to see that Maggie is back!

5 Likes

3 Likes

I find this a really strange apartment now. Why does Malkus s___p with them and not on the sofa bed? He’s a cock block for Astrid & Guido.

1 Like

yep thay have not have sex for 4 days and it was on a chair for 2 min , look at the last 5 hours Guido lays beside Malkus all the time there is no cuddling and Malkus the other night after the hand job Guido was cuddling Astrid and he came back in and layed there all night ,he does not know when to leave ,Astrid is always trying to cuddle him its been 4 night Astrid has to wait 3 hours till he wake up in the morning

Guarden este momento

its a threeway relationaship.

its not a threeway relationship Malkus get only a hand job, where he does not put his phone down and follows Guido every where ,there is not one picture of them having sex on the forum for 20 days only about dicks now, there used to be picture every day of them having sex

1 Like

Malkus wanted to do it But she wouldnt let him .

i dont mind watching dicks so .

2 Likes

Now my boy Malkus have to s___p on the couch because someone has complained.

1 Like

2 Likes

5 Likes

Yes, where any normal visitor should be when staying with friends! Instead of being a weirdo and s___ping in their bed!

Of course for example Henry . :laughing:

He was here too? :joy::joy::joy:

Henry is like the VHTV Bogeyman. If anything, bad and/or perverted happens in a realm he gets blamed for it even if he isn’t there. :see_no_evil: :ghost: :joy:

Scooby Doo Halloween GIF

Astrid I feeling sad for you today you can not make any noises Guido playing gaming from 00;45 am till 11;30 am went to s___p at12;30 pm now Malkus playing gaming, so you can not watch tv to much noise. you can not lay on the couch Aderyn there and you make all the money there and you feed 2 more people now .Guido is addict to gaming and do not think about you.so you got 8 hours to do nothing .then Malkus must s___p in his bed ,and your keep your legs open all day to make money for thay can play tomorrow, this is 7 days in a row

2 Likes

2 Likes

Like Rodin’s ‘The Thinker’ but CONSIDERABLY better looking! image

It’s lovely to see Aderyn back at the apartment again. :slight_smile:

4 Likes