Astrid & Guido

Please be careful doing that! :laughing:

1 Like

You beat me to it David :rofl::rofl:

what the fuck do I have to tell you astrid and guido are the best apartment …

1 Like

don’t know english translate everything via google translator …

5 Likes

Poor Malkus only gets hand job, after hand job, after hand job, after hand job, after hand job… :sob: When will @Astrid_Guido give their guest some mouth or pussy love?? :lips: :cat: :peach: :eggplant: :sweat_drops:

1 Like

Probably when Astrid gives Guido her permission to.

3 Likes

Hehe notice how I tagged their group account and not Astrid only. Who is to say that Guido couldn’t give Malkus some mouth love. :wink: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Good man, well said! :hugs:

2 Likes

Astrid has come a long way now ,and if Guido gives Malkus a mouth job, he would have to deal with Astrid and that would not be nice

If there is chemistry between them…GO for it…

Guido :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

Guys must be enjoying the touchie stuff…all smiles from them both…

1 Like

I don’t think Astrid will allow Malkus to fuck her that is only for Guido to do. A hand job is all that Malkus will get from her, having said that Malkus did get some pussy the other night which was good to see.The hand job from Astrid suddenly made Malkus realise what his cock is for!

cam # 1 not working its working now

The shy boy Malkus has eventually become a bit domesticated after a long long coaching.

6 Likes

…It s yor opinion…I think one of the best ! LoL

Astrod why do you get the hard couch at 5 am and Malkus gets the nice bed and goes the bed the same time he should get the couch and Gudio is only gaming till 7 am the room door close so your not a loud in the your room

По мне диван мягче чем кровать, я сама хочу иногда спать здесь, чтобы отдохнуть от храпа Гвидо)

2 Likes

infomercial jeremy GIF Do this…:sweat_smile::rofl::rofl: