Astrid & Guido

are you a premium or standard subscriber?

nice furry pussy

Neither he is a free user…

@David @stanley @Shyguy are you able to explain to me what he means by buying cards for the computer everyday please??

I have been wondering about that, myself! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Just like @David has said, I have got no idea what buying cards for the computer means either

2 Likes

He claims they don’t have any internet in the apartment. Although how he knows that I have no idea. I assume by cards, he means that he thinks they buy amounts of mobile internet data each day which they use the gigabytes to do gaming with. And in his head he will think that nasty horrible dominant Guido won’t allow Astrid to use any data to stream TV shows.

Of course he’s renowned for making things up to fit with his deluded mind and has been proved wrong a number of times in the past when Astrid herself has posted that what he is saying is not true.

1 Like

yes its gigabytes not a card .thay only do movies, no its Guido used her phone post not Astrid ,please check what thay watch the next 5 days , you know what i see now, i posted it today, the only internet is VHTV , not a good apartment ,you guys turn the words around ,

she love to dance good to see her to night

I do watch and I know that you just make things up and post them as facts when they aren’t true. If you are convinced you are correct then give us some proof. Post some pictures or timeline links. But I don’t think you will because you have no proof.

We all have unlimited Internet if we talk about home Internet, if we talk about mobile Internet, then yes, it is often not enough and you have to buy additional gigabytes

3 Likes

3 Likes

my talking about Guido apartment and why is the TV not on the same time as when there on computer when there are with there headphones on

Aderyn has just confirmed to you that you are wrong about them having no internet at the apartment and they in fact have unlimited internet.

Nobody cares.

1 Like

Thank you for clearing that up - so now we know the facts once and for all.

Why did you leave Astrid & Guido’s apartment? Was it because you were afriad Astrid would try to give you a hand job?? :thinking: :sweat_smile: :eggplant: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops:

malkus… with a girl?

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes