Astrid & Guido

get in there lad

1 Like

Wow….:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: she is…:heart:

guess hes not asexual

Yeah certainly been pleasantly surprised tonight

1 Like

At last Malkus!!! Well done!!! Good performance, not sure if he came or not but who cares he enjoyed himself.:+1:

I should also say I think she enjoyed it as well, is she a guest or does she have a name?

Henry is coming to this apartment to spice things up!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

am i dreaming or is it true that astrid and guido have left the house …

Don’t give them any ideas.

the odd one out… as per usual

Ah I see the girl with Malkus tonight has been given the name Maggie. I guess someone has done a ticket for this to be archived?

seeing aderyn stares at a guy make me feel itchy.

@Astrid_Guido Girl with Malkus….:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::+1:t2:

3 Likes

I think Malkus’s new girl will have to give Guido a hand job. It is only fair. :sweat_smile: :eggplant: :sweat_drops:

Then you know what happen after…. that… Astrid’s storm….

Hey buddy have you thought about not putting spaces between the pictures you upload? Not putting spaces between the pictures puts the pictures in a compact format when there are a lot of them. Having a large number of pictures in a row without spaces makes it hard to read the forum sometimes. :cry:

Really…. I thought like this it’s easy to view pictures without clicking every one of them….:sweat_smile:

I prefer your way, rather than those itty, bitty, little thumbnails that you have to click on to see what’s going on. Thanks. :+1: :+1:

You don’t have to click on each thumbnail though, just the forward arrow.

True, but I don’t have to click at all on Torey’s, unless I want to download one. :+1:

1 Like

There is, however, a bug that does f___e you to click on each thumbnail separately if you want to enlarge it more than the first click. Try it.

Find a string of thumbnails, click on one, then click it again to enlarge it more. Then, use the arrow to go to the next pic and click on it again to enlarge it. It won’t.

And, if you start parsing through the list before you enlarge one, it won’t let you enlarge any, at all.

That’s true of any list of photos, not just thumbnails. It didn’t use to work that way.