Astrid & Guido

2 Likes

Astrid its time Malkus gets off the computer its been 12 hours and let you watch a movie its the only TV

No it isnā€™t! Their television DOES NOT need the computer, in order for it to function. Astrid (IF she wants to) is perfectly able to watch the television, whilst Malkus remains on the computer.

Agree! He should just enjoy the blowjob and feel the sensations, or he will become numb one day :eggplant:!

no it does not work thay only watch movies from the computer thay can not used VHTV inter net this place has on other inter net look at the pass 4 month thay do not do both together

If they canā€™t use VHTV internet (and by the way, who say they canā€™t?) and donā€™t have another internet connection, how pray tell, do you suppose they manage to play games on the computer?!

Oh and to repeat what I said earlier YES they CAN use that TV without the computer. We (you included) see them doing it all the time.

Who actually told you that? Or are you just making it up?

The TV was working perfectly well, when I last checkedā€¦which for the record, was not very long ago in the grand scheme of things!

Astrid is not a shy and introverted person. If she wanted a turn on the computer Iā€™m certain that she would make sure that she got a go on it.

Or just use the television! :slight_smile:

1 Like

thay buy cards for the computer every day have you seen the TV on with out movies and someone with the headphone on at the same time in the last 4 month, this is not like every other apartments thay have nothing there it, its malkus computer, I wish thay have a better place

Yes actually, in all honesty I have. :slight_smile:

I just want them to have a nice place with nice living room with a TV in there thay spend all day in there . but not to day lol nothing woks well in that place

I can certainly agree with your sentiments in that comment about the living room and a TV in it, yes.

Iā€™m sure that if they wanted a TV in the living room they would go out and buy one. They are often one of the top watched apartments on the project so will be earning decent money. My guess is that like most young people these days, they prefer to watch TV on their mobile phones.

I do not know why thay do not make good money thay are one of the best. but would you sit on that couch all day lol

He is a free user and canā€™t even see into the bedroom where the tv is located. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I think that is because that is where the free cams are located, and you canā€™t see them in their bedroom. :sweat_smile:

Free users donā€™t get to view the paid cams. Now you are just making things upā€¦ :man_facepalming:

@Justen179985 gets all their information from the preview photos