Astrid & Guido

I don’t know if they allow 2 guys living together as friends.

But that would be pleasant to watch.

Yes it’s allowed & has been done before.

1 Like

It was done 2 times before I do not know why, it did not work

2 Likes

lol s__t find one that will and you stick with her lol because if she is willing then there is no telling what other freaky things she will do lol

Okay I agree to some of that but she didn’t want to have sex with or should I say she stopped having sex with you so y would you want to be with a girl like Aylin or everly because what they both did made no sense to a lot of people on here

1 Like

The presence of an interesting and unusual girl in the apartment makes a big difference if I start living with one who will not swear at everything, understand me, support me and we will have sex 24/7, it gets boring very quickly and ceases to be interesting, I don’t need a dummy an interesting person is needed for the apartment, which so far I have not found

2 Likes

You mean has not been found for you! :laughing: Stop relying on Flora to provide the girls and go out and find one yourself.

1 Like

Wow so let me get this straight do you want a girl they’re going to cuss you out talk down to you make you feel less than a person that you are give you no pussy so you can just sit in front of them and jack off and think that that’s going to make them want to have sex with you and you’ll be happy because you love the drama I believe you can find somebody in between

I’m not speaking for myself, but for the viewers who will be watching this. And yes, I would like to live with a girl who is the complete opposite of Aileen

2 Likes

Flora is not looking for a girl for me, where did you get that from? the exception is juliana with whom nothing worked out for me

OK so answer me this please sir what was wrong or is wrong with the other girl or the last girl that you had sex with at flora’s,???

1 Like

So then you want a girl who wants sex 24/7, cares for you, and its not temperamental

You can ask about any girl with whom I was in close contact, and I will tell you how I know them and where I met them before Jan and Flora came to the apartment

How can you get this soo wrong? How can it get boring with a girl like you just described? That is the ideal girl any man wants :wink:

I seemed to be answering this question 3 months ago when she came for the first time, well, I repeat, she’s not interesting to me as a person, she’s boring and there’s practically nothing to do except watch tik tok and movies. It was such that she offered to enter into a relationship 3 months ago and I refused referring to what I described above (I am not interested in such girls) in terms of sex, everything suits me with them if anything​:joy::wink:

1 Like

With such an ideal girl, you need to marry and not participate in the project (this is my personal opinion) because the vast majority cannot be naked on camera

OK so what you’re saying is as a person she is boring but she is a good enough person to fuck because if you go back and look at it the same things that you say we’re not interesting with her is the same way you reacted around the last two girls that you were with you let both of them do all the talking and you didn’t say nothing

Because that girl if she really likes you did you make it work because it’s just hard to believe that she is boring to you but yes you bought her back to fuck her again??

Then she cannot be that boring if you can still have sex with her because to me that makes no sense

You need to find the right girl and we will talk after