Astrid & Guido

Albeit provided for him by Flora, not girls he actually goes out and finds for himself.

Ummm would I care if she found me some… NO… :joy: :rofl: :crazy_face:

Depends what they look like or behave (Flora, cough cough :laughing:) Aderyn must be envious of his pal Guido who has actually managed to keep a relationship.

She usually dose good in that area. JMO.

Agree, just the odd dud here or there.

I agree. :+1:

wow .thanks for the answer.

1 Like

if anyone pees in the tub it will be green :slight_smile:

That was a great night Astrid and Guido AND BOY ,Astrid you got a lot of energy

1 Like

2 Likes

I had sex without cameras 2 days ago with a friend of that girl you are talking about :wink:@Jerrel48

2 Likes

Come on aderyn lol for real lol you can’t do us like that lol that’s the hole point of us paying for VHTV to see you do that on here @Aderyn

You should have your own appartment!

Not all girls agree to do it on camera what can I do ;(

1 Like

Maybe I agree with you, but I’m not sure that as many people will watch me as we watched with Aileen. Because I am perfectly aware that the new girls I find are not as interesting and impulsive as Aileen. therefore, a new apartment with a new girl to stay in a drawer

Solo maybe? I’ll watch you.

So thats not going to happe again with her?

Some of us watch because we enjoy watching YOU (not so much, the girls). :hugs:

Naturally, I can not speak for everyone in that regard but I think you know what I mean. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know it is a translation issues but that is super funny. I do not recommend to let girls stay in the drawer. That might be the problem why it is hard finding them :joy: :see_no_evil:

There are lots of us that want to watch you and guys in general. I’m sure if you had an apartment on your own you would still get plenty of views. You wouldn’t need to do “gay” things. Be naked, jerk off, take showers, these are all things a solo guy could do to attract viewers. Maybe have Malkus stay with you for a bit. You could even have a girl visit occasionally to keep the straight viewers happy. :laughing:

2 Likes