Astrid & Guido

So the girls that have visted Flora’s apartment while you have been there are girls you invited yourself and have nothing to do with Flora? Did you invite Julianna or did Flora?

Sounds like what you’re saying to me is that the girl that want to be with you you don’t want to be with them but the ones that don’t wanna be with you are the ones that you’re attracted to

Translation error I don’t understand what you mean if you need to clarify something in private messages

Wait, is Folk still telling @Aderyn what to do even though… You know what, let me eat my cereal and mind my bizzness.

The Boxtrolls Goodbye GIF by LAIKA Studios

3 Likes

@NotSeth it is amazing how you can say that you disagree and probably don’t even know what the whole conversation was about

What comment by me are you talking about exactly?? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Nope I am talking about the comment I made

You are not making any sense at all. You said:

What are you saying I am disagreeing with???

When I said to aderyn that he can find someone in between

I never said Aderyn couldn’t find a girl on his own. :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

1 Like

lol I didn’t say that I just said that you disagree with what I said and I just wanted to know y that’s all did not mean to make a big deal about it lol

The only thing I disagreed with was that you said Aderyn is desperate and can’t get girls on his own. He’s fucked 3 different girls within the last week. I think that is proof enough that he is not desperate. One of the girls he fucked was off cam. Which is proof he doesn’t need Flora to help him get his dick wet.

When you don’t reply to the comment that I said directly it makes it hard to figure out what comment of mine you are referring to. :sweat_smile:

Nope he only fuck two because the one on camera was the same girl and then the other off camera when was the other girl??

1 Like

He fucked Juliana, then a few days later he fucked Alicia. A few days after that he fucked her friend off cam. That’s 3 girls not 2.

guys i dont think he talked about sex . i think its personality hes been talking about.

1 Like

The girls are fighting again over @Aderyn

Key And Peele Coffee GIF

6 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hehe thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You are more than welcome. :slight_smile:

2 Likes