Astrid & Guido

2 Likes

@NotSeth

1 Like

Astrid is no longer blocking the tv. Is that what you wanted to show me?? :thinking: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

It’s about time that Astrid gets fucked by several men, and there are plenty who would like to work with her. ,

That will happen around the same time Flora stops having a hair trigger temper. :sweat_smile:

Very unfortunate it would be a hot show with many viewers especially if they dared to do it in the living room.

it never happen and you all know that Guido and Astrid are doing very well and very happy

maybe thay should give you 2. Ray and Roisin place thay just left the project, then you will be close to people you know

2 Likes

4 Likes

Will my boy malkus ever come back?

I am sure he will…I certainly hope so! :slight_smile:

welcome to the blue hour

3 Likes

Скоро вернется

1 Like

Great news! Thank you for confirming that. :slight_smile:

Would y’all please find aderyn some one please because he can’t do it alone and he is starting to look desperate lol and some one needs to let him know the girls like you Aylin and everly are not in his wheel house

1 Like

What all you talking about?? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: @Aderyn was balls deep in a girl less than a week ago. I hardly think he is desperate. :joy:

and she was nice

At least 2 girls in the last month. Not bad for someone who said they are not his type. :rofl:

He was afraid if he didn’t fuck them Flora would give his game room the coffee mug treatment.

Angry Bruce Banner GIF by Xbox

1 Like