Arina

When I was a kid we had a Hamster called Hammy, named after the one from the British kids TV show ‘Tales from the riverbank’. Our Hammy met a terrible end, but I won’t detail it as it’s a bit distressing. Mind you, so is the behind the scenes history of ‘Tales from the riverbank’. Really wish I hadn’t read up on that… :worried:

Anyway, moving on. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

When I left for work at 3pm, although I noticed Pasha crying, there was nothing in the kingdom to indicate that they would be relocated. Mysteries, and little by little they close all those realms that I personally like most, Pity. :confounded: :cry:

1 Like

To be fair he cries pretty regularly I’m guessing he might be bipolar

I didn’t know, I’ve only been registered since July/22, but the site was introduced to me in Astana in 2018. Thank you for the information. :hugs:

1 Like

I don’t no for sure if purely me guessing but he’s up one minute down crying the next to me that’s text book bipolar

1 Like

Ich kenne die Vereinbarungen ihrer Beziehung nicht, aber ich befürchte, dass Arina wütend ist weil Pascha Diu allein in der Loggia gefickt hat. Arina wollte die Wohnung verlassen, Pascha hat sie eingeschlossen und erst nach Diskussion den Schlüssel wieder herausgegeben. Während der Diskussion wurde die Wohnung vom Netz genommen, als Arina noch unter Flur-Kamera stand.

1 Like

The main thing is to have contacts with other people in order there to be shows. Yesterday they invited Guests to have sex with each other
I don’t know the deal of the couple made… but I think because today they will look for a new Realm I think they did the party to have money for their expenses

PS Every day one Realm less that one is closed for Relocation I hope that is the reason because everyone says relocation and they don’t return
30 Realms now left

1 Like

From March onwards it will be quite manageable… :crazy_face: :joy:

2 Likes

Pasha has had sex with Diu 2 or 3 times before at Barbara’s this is nothing new I don’t believe for one second this bothered Arina that’s why she stayed in the bath tub to allow them time to play plus before they started Diu was naked in the bathroom telling ARINA information I’m sure Arina seeing diu naked she realised what was happening

1 Like

Das ist möglich, es war nur mein persönlicher Eindruck

1 Like

Diu and Barbara are HOME WRECKERS! The last time Pasha fucked another girl it was Barbara. It made Arina very upset and she started crying. :cry:

1 Like

They both have had sex with other people in their relationship. All you have to do is go back and look at their archives.

1 Like

Never said they didn’t. HOWEVER since they left the project for the first time Arina has only played with girls. The last girl Pasha had fucked was Barbara and it really upset Arina sooooo… :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Oh wow I didn’t know that. That she got mad about it?

1 Like

Yeah they had a big fight afterwards.

1 Like

takes 2 to tango sweatheart cant just blame the girls not everything you see here is real alot you have no clue about behind the curtain i no because i no 5 or 6 ov the old +7 lot so i no how it works dont believe everything you see take it more as a soap opera

1 Like

the madness is normally staged i can confirm that

1 Like

Well, you should know that Seth is very close with Pasha and Arina. So he knows what he’s talking about…

im just telling what i no for a fact instructions are giving by management to do certain things thats why they are on there phones all the time i have no idea who seth nos or doesnt no im stating what i no for a fact

1 Like

No need to get jelly on me. I’m at about the same level of closeness to them as you are to Queen, Wayne, & Flora. :wink: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

Anyways that’s all you will be getting from me, so in your famous words END OFF :stop_sign:

1 Like