Arina

I am not. Just stated that, in this particular case, you know what you’re talking about :slightly_smiling_face:

Yeah a lot of it is for sure. Pasha & Arina had a lot of self harm on their bodies for awhile when they appeared as guest. That’s why I would say they were going through some things that were more than just acting.

However, I’m sure John knows much more than me; as he seems to have all the correct answer for everything related to VHTV.

1 Like

and when diu was having sex with pasha a few days ago she went into the bathroom where arina and the guest were in the bath and diu was naked so im positive arina already new considering diu is naked and talking to here also they stayed in the bath letting pasha and diu have sex with no interuptions

1 Like

Hah you might have missed it, but I was taking the piss out of you cause I know Diu gives you the yellow fever.

If you want a truthful answer from me. I don’t blame the girls at all. I do believe there is some truth behind Arina being upset over Pasha fucking Barbara, but Pasha was the one who should have kept his dick in his pants.

Whatever is happening they are doing a good job at it. As the soap opera crew has started to give them their attention. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Please write English. Laziness is not appreciated.

not just diu most Asian girls :rofl: pasha has played the field on many occasions if you catch my drift I believe it’s 6 or 7 girls on vhtv so far I think even Arina has been with 3 or 4 guys they both get about :rofl:

1 Like

Because I speak English I only speak and talk one language

1 Like

I don’t do d__gs I will continue to write how I please don’t like it go play with the traffic and talk to someone who is interested in your rubbish

1 Like

No one is f_____g you to read it so jog on

1 Like

Pasha has been with other girls like Barbara separate from Arina. The guys Arina has been with have all been in front of Pasha in threesomes or like Nurlan they did a threesome and then he seem up to be alone and have sex. The only time I remember Arina being alone without pasha was the sexy party where Archi and Sava fingered and caressed her with Isabel and that other girl and also a threesome with Edrym and Roza where there was no penetration from Edrym. He just fingered her. He has been more unfaithful that she has. But then again we don’t know about off camera. We know on camera she shared a kiss with Artem but nothing happened at least on camera.

1 Like

No pasha here he turns up after the sex

1 Like

Just as always, you can’t keep civil conversation. Then you’ll go complain to @VHTV_James about me treating you unfairly because that’s just your manner of speaking again…

1 Like

This was set up by pasha. Same day they had a threesome before this and then he put them two together. He was aware of this one.

1 Like

i guess your blind to him starting with me for no reason i have never even spoke to this person ever until he commented at me for no reason or did you forget that part sweatheart if u go back its clear he started it

1 Like

@kaya as i said he started it for no reason but of course you blame me

1 Like

People are allowed to talk to you. But are not allowed to call others idiots. Not that hard to understand :sunglasses:

1 Like