Arina

It seems like there is some problem with Pasha, whatever it is, I hope it gets resolved, I like Pasha

:anguished:

3 Likes

:wink:

1 Like

Welcome back Diu and Yasha :heart:

:star: :star: :star:

2 Likes

:boom: :boom: :boom:

1 Like

I hope they bring back Nurlan. He really knew how to fuck Arina. He would fuck her until her toes curled in orgasm. Even Pasha had respect for how well he fucked her!

1 Like

The good old days or let Archi finish what he started with Arina

1 Like

Gorgeous Arina :drooling_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Offline - relocation

1 Like

couldnt make it up we finally get Diu back as a guest for 1 damm day and relocation damm you vhtv
angry homer simpson GIF

1 Like

I agree, i love asian women but they never stay long. I really miss Nari. Do you remember that sexy lady?

Didn’t they just move into this space?

1 Like

Well they’ve been back in the project (at that location) for a number of months now. There has probably only just been a realisation of the rather awkward camera angles it had.

1 Like

It was a s__t apartment, not enough room to swing a dwarf hamster. Hope they manage to find somewhere better suited to entertaining their friends. And hopefully somewhere that Pasha can be happier in.

2 Likes

i miss nari and syuri everyday my friend asian ladies are by far my favourite and are the reason i joined the site in august 2019

1 Like

Bets are on how many weeks or months it will take :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Apparently (and yes I did have to look this one up) dwarf hamsters will grow to be around 4 to 12cm long, depending on the type. That must have been a VERY small apartment!!!

Oh and (again apparently) it’s not entirely advisable to swing a dwarf hamster!!! :laughing: :hamster:

1 Like

Not too many hopefully. I kind of miss them both (yes you DID read that correctly, I did say BOTH - because I actually rather like Arina as a character on VHTV) already, even though it’s not been all that long so far.

1 Like

I looked it up, too, and the smallest of the three species of dwarf hamster is only 5 cm (just under two inches) fully grown. Tiny things.

1 Like

I once owned one but of the ordinary variety (not a dwarf one) and named it Hannibal. Vicious little creature at times!

1 Like