Ariela

could you just postpone any discussion and speculation on anything you don’t see until sometime in the future when at some point it might be more than just hot air, and focus on what you really see?

3 Likes

Ariela properly gone of to stay with Will, and Seb gone to see his d______r, and i see that Ariela still not wearing her wedding ring since she has been with Will

Hopefully the new visitors will keep the Realm as clean as Ariella has left it

1 Like

I would think the landlord knows the mess the flat gets into and i bet he or she watches the cameras on here.

1 Like

Sebastian probably went to fetch the car as he parks it away from the flat and Ariella has not had her ring on for over 4 months well before will reappeared.

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

I want these sweetie guys forever in an apartment on VH!! Please please please

2 Likes

SI può chiedere a Sebastian o Ariela di chiedere a questi due ragazzi se vogliono entrare nel progetto? Mi farebbe piacere avere una parte anche gay da vedere

Uno dei due ragazzi ha dato un bacio a noi del pubblico attraverso la telecamera :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

2 Likes

Well i would like that too a normal gay couple would be nice.

1 Like

3 Likes

it’s not really my area of interest, but that’s why it might be exciting to see everyday life.
as long as it is ensured that the regional authorities do not notice anything about it, i would not mind. Let’s see if/what A&S will answer

And what is the problem?

why not?
any problem with that?

2 Likes

Must be a user with an ancient brain…

Prehisdtoric actually

358147570_10159062580960947_8870586021677593363_n