Ariela

ciao sebastian…

3 Likes

Esto sí parece un definitivo “no regresar más”…

1 Like

Igual ese armario era como la puerta de Narnia: sacaba y sacaba cosas como si estuvieran guardadas en otra dimensión.

2 Likes

It also seems that the chamber has an infinite size. When you see what Sebastian has already pulled out of it. :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

He didn’t take Wills :guitar:and left flowers for Ariela in the hallway!:pensive::fu:

Add images

5 Likes

Your situation can’t be easy! I’m sorry!

1 Like

¡A la línea de pensamiento anterior! Hasta que apareció Will, ¡incluso las acciones de intercambio de parejas transcurrieron sin conflicto! De hecho, ¡las mujeres parecían particularmente satisfechas con Sebastian! ¡Ariela realmente cautivó a los hombres con el encanto y la amabilidad con la que los trataba a casi todos! ¡Su primera relación debió estar llena de emoción si aceptaron públicamente el “primer sexo” y el primer apartamento juntos! No sabemos qué envenenó realmente su relación, ¡pero me entristeció ver la separación! ¡No creo que a la señora le guste una expropiación forzosa!

2 Likes

What the h… was this? :joy: :thinking:

Sorry, but what does that have to do with me? :thinking: :grimacing:

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

1 Like

I stole this one sorry!

1 Like

LOL…she is talking a mile a minute and the guy is yawning… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:…this should be fun.

bandicam 2024-03-06 23-51-23-069
bandicam 2024-03-06 23-49-25-061

Who is this guy ??? Any idea of his name ???

Ariela is hot for the moment ! Who says … for the night !

1 Like

Elle l’a trouvé où celui-là à 2 heures du matin pour le ramener cher elle ???

Qui va nous bientôt nous le dire ??? :grinning:

he‘s face in same level compare with Will,let us see how he is on bed :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Ariela seemed to appreciate the tulips from Seb. He also left her another package. She looked a little sad :frowning_with_open_mouth:

2 Likes

No sé, pero no sabe pelar una papa :joy:

3 Likes

Ariela nice person can find a new friend with the speed of the bullet
He knows how to cook also…
I think Ariela likes the Flower left for her…Very Romantic !!

The translator doesn’t work on your picture!
I think it is: “don’t know, but he doesn’t know how to peel a potato” Right you are about that! :hugs: :joy:

First he must learn how to peel a potato! :rofl: :grin:

1 Like